Disobedience

Thank you to Animeweebooperson for the request.

What would Valentine's reaction be if you disobeyed him?

________________________________________________________________________________

"I've told you how I feel about you goin' outside."

You felt tiny in front of him. He stood a few heads taller than you, and every inch of his being radiated anger. 

Your breathing quickened a bit, "I-I know."

"Well, if you know so well," he started to walk towards you despite him already being so close. You couldn't help but back up, "why did you think you could just diobey me like that?"

"I didn't mean to diobey. Y-you know I wouldn't do that on purpose, Kieran."

"Oh really?"

Your back finally hit a wall, but Kieran continued to walk. He got close enough so that his chest was slightly pressing against yours. He lifted your chin to meet your gaze.

"Tell me, Darling, don't I treat ya right?"

You nodded your head quickly.

"Aren't ya happy with me?"

You continued to nod.

"Don't ya love me?"

You let your eyes close as you nodded once more.

Suddenly, you couldn't feel him anymore. Opening your eyes, Kieran was a few feet away from you, and his back was facing you.

You felt relieved at first, but then you noticed that he was slightly shaking.

"Kieran?"

Walking closer to him, you could hear sniffling. "I'm sorry, baby."

You were frozen in place, you didn't know what to do.

"I tried so hard to make ya happy. But, I know I'm not good enough for ya. You should just leave me now."

Your eyes widened as you started to shake your head. No, no, you did love Kieran, you really did.

You quickly ran up to him and wrapped your arms around him as tightly as you could. You felt yourself start to cry too.

"I do love you, Kieran! I really, really do, I promise!"

"Well then," he got himself out of your embrace as he turned to face you. He was no longer crying, instead, he had a smile on his face. "You really mean it, Sugar?"

His expression scared you a bit, but when you tried to take a couple steps back, he seized your wrists into his grip. "Ya mean it, don't'cha?"

You felt yourself gulp before slowly nodding up at him.

"Then maybe you should do a better job at provin' it. Don't ya agree?"

You didn't want to start crying again, especially not now, so you nodded along and tried to keep your tears in.

"Perfect," he finally leet go of your wrists and wrapped his arm around your waist, "then we can just pretend this little hiccup didn't happen. And, of course..."

You looked at him, his voice was a bit deeper now, and much more serious. He looked straight into your eyes.

"You'll never do it again, right, Darling."

Valentine would manipulate you. He would make you feel guilty and lead you to believe that what you had done was actually bad. He knows that getting visibly angry will only do harm and make you afraid, so he will use sadness instead. Unless, of course, that stops working on you. Then, maybe he will have to resort to the other option...