Author's Notes

Dedication

I hope you have enjoyed Despair's Little Game By SketchTheDoodler!

I had a lot of fun making this, and I would like to dedicate it to the person who encouraged me to continue it, Nutshell Games! (He's also working on a story- go check him out) 

He helped me keep my momentum for writing this book and I hope he finds inspiration for his own books as well. 

The next story is called The Future was Bleak (Book Two)

Now I'm just gonna write my thoughts from writing the book. 

WARNING: SKETCHTHEDOODLER'S PERSONALITY AHEAD

Chapter 0 (The Game)

I really liked the idea of Junko ending off with a final challenge for Makoto. 

I also liked the fact that it would put more mystery into the book's beginning. If I didn't put something crazy and confusing, who would read it? So I started it off on a Despair filled note! I also added a lot of questions so that I could show doubt and fear. 

It also lets people who have seen, Danganronpa 3: future arc, Know that the ending to this Final Killing Game, is different from the true one. (If you haven't seen it- sorry but massive spoilers- I still highly recommend it though!)

Chapter 1 (Even Clairvoyants Can't See the Future 70% of the time)

No offense to anyone who is a fortune teller! You guys are pretty cool.

Anyways, in this chapter I wanted to give a little backstory in case people forgot the events of the Final Killing Game- at least- the beginning of it. So I did a little bit of a recap. 

For anyone confused- the reason Komaru, Toko, Byakuya and Hiro are their, they each got tricked into going There by Tengan. (Byakuya will never admit it to himself.) Tengan is a rather persuasive guy sometimes. And he's smart.

I tried to stay as true to the characters as possible. Like Toko/Genocide Jill and Aoi. Because otherwise they aren't the same.

Chapter 2 (Money isn't Everything)

Byakuya doesn't believe in the title name, Especially since it's the chapter he's introduced in.

I decided that Kyoko would be trusting of Byakuya's skill to find the others in a quick time frame, because he would of course think there were better things to do. He would only agree because out of everyone, Kyoko was the most sensible, and he could see the benefit of that. 

I also love cliffhanger chapter endings... sooooo yeah- luckily no one had to wait for long though because I write quickly. But that's also my downfall because I don't plan things out properly. Ever.

Chapter 3 (Time has stopped and number decrease, nothing happens if you are deceased)

Favorite chapter title out of all of them

Boom. Hiro, dead. Aoi, dead. (Also Juzo but like, he already 'died' earlier. )

I am sorry but it's fun to drink tea with satan as I kill characters. Nutshell Games was horrified when I killed his waifu, Asahina. 

I don't think I did Hiro justice in having him be crushed to death (originally I wanted him to use his forbidden action) but death is unfair and quick And unexpected most times So I didn't feel too bad after a while.

Aoi asahina had gotten punched by Juzo as he smashed through the wall, killing both of them.

I was laughing as Nutshell screamed for me to save his waifu but nah. That doesn't happen.