Chapter 6 - He's trapped

Start from the beginning

It’s really not late. It takes one hour and a half from your home to your office. But from here, it takes less than 30 minutes, even in the morning. You can sleep more for almost an hour.
The Prince of the Faculty smiled sleepily, and that made the person who thought he was late, sit back.

You’re right.

My home is in the suburb, but this condo is in downtown.

When Techno realized that he wasn’t late, he smiled, but the person who had a brighter smile was…

POF.

What?

Kengkla moved closer, leaning his arm on the bed, next to Techno. That smile didn’t make his just-wake-up face less handsome, on the other hand, his messiness made him look unbelievably good.

His messy hair, wrinkled and rumpled clothes, those sleepy eyes that almost gone when he smiled.

It’s adorable handsome

I’m happy.
Kengkla bubbled and moved his face closer, so Techno started to feel suspicious.

Why are you happy?

Because…
Kengkla pointed his finger to the bed before he smiled enthusiastically, showing his charming cuspid.

I’m happy because I wake up with you in my bed
Kengkla explained happily so the person who heard his sad story last night couldn’t say anything.

Smiling was better than a sad face.

So… I’ll go take a shower then.

GRAB.
BOOF.

Hey!

But, the person who just finished his sentence couldn’t move because Kengkla grabbed his wrist and pulled him down on the bed, so Techno screamed panically.

Techno just had thrilling experience last night, so he was panic, but when he met those sharps eyes, he was shaking.
His whole body was shaking.

Those eyes were full of happiness and shone brightly when Kengkla pressed his lips on his gently.

The kiss that Techno couldn’t escape… or he no longer wanted to avoid.

The touch that Techno couldn’t escape… or he no longer wanted to avoid.

The touch that Techno wasn’t sure if he accepted it because he felt sorry or felt so good.

Techno grabbed Kengkla’s shoulder when his junior sucked his lips gently before Kengkla broke off and smiled.

Good morning, sweetheart.

That word made the listener’s face… burn.

I’m so shyyyyyy!

Techno screamed inside, looking at the person who just gave him a morning kiss and said good morning with a sweet-handsome smile that was sending him a thrill. Techno was grateful that Kengkla didn’t give him a deep kiss because, for the past few days, Techno could say that… Kengkla was the one who started… but he was the one who fell for it.

You can take a shower first. I’ll make you breakfast.

U-uhmm
When Kengkla broke off, Techno nodded and got up immediately. It seemed that Techno could get up more quickly today.

When Techno looked at the guy who was stroking his hair in front of him, he thought his junior was fucking handsome.

How many fried eggs do you like for breakfast?