Chapter 5

Kentrell POV
Same day
At the hospital

We all was waiting on an update on Nuni. I was pacing back and forth thinking about everything.

10 minutes later a doctor came out.

"Ashaia Rivera." He called out.
We all stood up and went to him.
He gave us a sad look.

"Well I have good news and bad news which one would you like first?" He asked.

"Good." We all answered.

"Okay well she made it and we were able to remove all the bullets without any complications."

"Bad?" Jay asked.

"The bad news is that she slipped into a coma. She nearly bleed out from the wounds, she already unresponsive when you all arrived. The thing is we don't know when she'll wake up, she might not. It could be weeks, months, even a year form now. The chance of her waking up is about 15%. If she doesn't improve within the next few weeks, we'll have to pull the plug. I'm sorry." He gave us a apologetic small and walked away.

I froze in place staring into space.

"Coma.... wake up..... 15%... pull the plug." Is all that kept replaying in my head over and over.

"Cmon Trell we'll come back tomorrow." Boomer touched my shoulder snapping me out my thoughts.

I walked to Jay car and sat in the back with Ben. I looked at my hands and clothes and seen all her blood. I let a stray tear fall.

"We all gone go to trap to figure this shit out." Bam said.

When we got there I jumped out and went straight to the office.

I was deep in my thoughts again.

She might not wake up......

And that alone snapped sum in me. I jumped up and started punching the wall. I threw and broke stuff all around.

I finally broke down crying in the corner. "AHHHHH!" I screamed.

The gang rushed in the room with concerned faces and looked at the mess I made until they seen me crying.

Montana came by my side tryna calm me down. "It's aight yb." He said.

"I didn't get to tell her I love her back mane." I sniffled and wiped my face.

Got me acting like a bitch

I stood up after a while getting myself together and they eyes widened when I looked at them. "I want whoever did this dead ASAP, Ian playing. Everybody dying behind Ashaia on my momo." I spoke my voice deeper than usual.

"Oh shit." Boomer whispered.

"Top back now." I smiled evilly and walked out.

Back on my bullshit hoe
——————————————————

Peace out Gang✌🏾
More chapters coming soon
Huge time skip in a few

Flashbacks will be included

How y'all like it so far?
Check out my other book!!😇