To my surprise the teacher wasn't here yet. The classroom was semi-full but I really could care less. I went to my seat and decide to listen to some asmr. (If you know you know 😗😚) yes kiri I'm your one and only peb-. My thoughts were cut off by me being shove to the ground. I hurry and exit out of YouTube and put my phone and headphones into my backpack. I look up and see two girls with a makeup on ngl their makeup was cute but this wasn't the time to praise them.

 I look up and see two girls with a makeup on ngl their makeup was cute but this wasn't the time to praise them

"Oh lookin here it's the ani-my loving freak" one girl said looking down on me

"Oh lookin here it's the ani-my loving freak" one girl said looking down on me. I sigh and look up at the ceiling. I can't fight them or I'm gonna get expel and mom ain't gonna like that.......she's gonna be bipolar about the situation. She gonna be like 'why I didn't beat they ass or why the hell did you fight knowing you gonna be expel'.

Damnit this whole situation is a drag. I guess I can provoke them into hitting me first so it's called defense.

"Ughhhh I'm so tired" I said glancing over to my other classmates who already had their phones out recording.

"ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO US" one girl yells at me. I yawn and stretches. I hummed.

"What should I eat when I get home. Hmmmm. There is some leftover spaghetti........ nah I'm tired of leftover spaghetti." I said sitting comfortably looking at the ceiling.

" I said sitting comfortably looking at the ceiling

Like this but looking up

I'm sure this pissed them off cause one of them kick me to the ground now I'm laying on my back. The other girl got on top of me and start punching me. I cover my face.

Now I got evidence they started it first I can fight back. I grab her ponytail and snatch it back that made her head lean back and she stop hitting me for the moment. I took this chance to slide up some and raise my knee up to knock her off me. I stomp on her stomach really hard so she couldn't get up for awhile. I glance over at the other girl who rushing towards me. I step back as I see her trying to leap on to me.

I grab her hair getting a good grip on it. I knee her in the stomach and chest a good three times. I let her hair go and she crouch down holding her stomach trying to ease the pain I guess.

Those defense classes mom and dad made me take do come in handy in times like this. I look around and see people from other classes in the doorway. I hurry and pick up my backpack putting it on. I see the obnoxious teacher shoving students out the way. Oh look here comes the hippo lady.

The woman comes towards me looking like big mama from one piece. Oh shit of all teachers it's this hippopotamus looking bitch dammmn. She yanks my arm so hard I think it was pull out of socket.

"WHY ARE YOU BEATING ON OTHER STUDENTS" she yells at me.

"No I was just defending myself. The girl got on top of me a-" I said then gets cut-off by her.

"WHY ARE YOU TALKING BACK AND LOSE THE ATTITUDE" she shouts again. Isn't that how a conversation works. And I guess I have an attitude now.

I sigh and yank my arm out of her grip. I then walk to the door.

"I WASNT DONE TALKING TO YOU, YOURE BEING REALLY DISRESPECTFUL" the ugly teacher yells at me getting really mad.

Okay I have 3 options

A.) Cuss that trick ass hoe out

B.) Rated E hands and yes that means old ppl

C.) Reply to her with a truthful comment

I'm thinking I'll go with C.) to be on the safe side

"No you didn't want to talk because talk consist of talking back and forward. And also haven't you heard all other teacher say treat people with respect. I treat you with respect but I'm not getting any in return." I explain to her with a smug look on my face. I look at her and she was big mad.  Before she could say anything I speed walk towards the principal office.

Pulling out my phone and to see if they already post the fight and there it was on instagram. I watch the video making sure they record the very beginning. Surprisingly they did. I save the video to my phone for evidence. Making my way to the main office then stop and look at the exit. I could just walk home it's only a 10 minute walk.

I think my momma will understand why and plus I really did think that lady pulled my arm out of socket. I look around to see anyone coming. I see no one is coming so I sprint to outside. Wow that was hella easy. I look around for any cop cars and to my surprise there's none.

I run towards the traffic lights. I wait until the crossing light(don't know what it's called)tells me to walk. I put on my headphones and play 'Goya no Machiawase' noragami opening(play the video above if you want). I see the crossing light says walk. I begin to walk across. I start mumble singing the song. Something in my body told me to look to my side.

Third P.O.V

As Zuri was taking another step she look to her right seeing a truck coming straight towards her showing no signs that it wasn't stoping no time soon. She heard a faint sound of police siren. Zuri tried to jump out the way but her body was already was committed to an action.

A million thoughts were racing inside of her mind. Everything was in slow-motion for her.

Why the hell did I skip school. Well I am going out listening to one of my favorite anime openings. I should have tried harder to finish watching HxH. Well I had a good run mom, dad I'll miss you. Zuri thought her last thoughts. In a instant she was hit with the impact of the truck and was sent flying some feet away. She felt a sharp pain throughout her entire body and then engulf by darkness.

Well this is the end of chapter 1.)

Please be safe

And have a great day