➴♥3

Karma had been dozing off during class. Having completed the work assigned fairly quickly and with ease, he felt no need to stay for any longer. He considered leaving, knowing full well that the octopus teacher would let him. Bored, he yawned, lazily looking at the blackboard in the front of the class, his eyes going in and out of focus.

"So this example shows that- Karma-kun, you're going to have to be sneakier if you want to hit me, nyufufu~" Koro-sensei held the green rubber knife in a handkerchief between his tentacle fingers as he teased the redhead. Karma shrugged, standing up as heads turned to look at him.

"Worth a try," He smirked as he began to walk away from his desk in the back.

"No, wait wait, Karma-kun! You can't leave before I tell the class about our new student!" Koro-sensei exclaimed, flailing his tentacle arms around in a rather panicked manner. At this, Karma tilted his head to the side.

"Hmm?" He then laughed. "I already know her," He paused. "I live with her." Noises of confusion could be heard throughout the room.

"Eh? Does Karma have a sibling?"

"I thought Karma lived alone... "

"Karma lives with a girl our age?"

Karma looked around the room for a moment, before chuckling and continuing to make his way to the door. Although he would hate to admit it, Karma loved to talk about how close he was with (Y/n). Maybe it was an unorthodox method of embarrassing her, or maybe his slightly possessive side coming out. Nonetheless, being able to talk about (Y/n) instead of chemical reactions and the scientific method gave Karma a reason to want to stay.

"Karma-kun, you can't just leave us at a cliffhanger like that!" The octopus teacher was flushed pink, a slightly perverted look on his round face. "Tell us more, fufufu~"

The mentioned laughed once more. "Well, if you insist," he sighed playfully as he walked back to his seat.

"Her name's (Y/n) (L/n), and we've been living together for the past two years... "

----

Class had been quite interesting for Karma that day. Koro-sensei saw his new student living together with Karma under the same roof quite scandalous, and the students of 3-E were eager to meet this new student - especially if she was able to coexist under the same roof as someone as teasing and complex as Karma. What were they to each other? What was she like? Karma answered all of their questions, pretending like it was a hassle - but really, he more than enjoyed talking about her.

Now it was after school, and Karma was walking home, taking his time, hands placed casually on the back of his head. He caught sight of a red vending machine, smiling as he thought of buying strawberry milk. Opening his bag, he rummaged through its contents to find his coin bag. Light footsteps and heavy breathing could be heard behind him, but he paid no attention to it until he heard his name being called.

"K-Karma! Wait up!" At the mention of his name, Karma turned around, humming in confusion. There he saw his pale-blue haired shota friend that he loved to tease - Nagisa Shiota.

"150 yen... I mean, what's up, Nagisa?" Karma greeted, half paying attention to his classmate, half paying attention to counting the coins in his hand. He finally looked up at him. "Want something?" He offered, pointing to the vending machine. Nagisa shook his head in response, declining Karma's offer.

"I'm good, thanks though," He paused for a moment to catch his breath. "But, I can't believe that (Y/n) is going to join us in E-class... She's always been such a good student. I mean, sure, sometimes she messed around, but... "