Theory of love

¨I don't feel like letting it go¨ he whispered while wearing the most beautiful smile.

¨I don't mind that at all¨

We didn't actually sleep much...

No...

I wish we were doing that.

But no...

We talked.

We actually missed many moments and many things in the past few days and had a lot to talk about.

I was right

60 minutes of sleep were not enough......

¨P'!!! mom says you guys should wake up and have lunch so you can go to class! ¨ he screamed while hitting the door.

Brat.

I tried to move around but I felt something very heavy in my chest, I opened my eyes and it was him.

Bright was resting against my chest.

He was basically on top of me...

It's so funny he gives this macho forto vibe but he is incredibly sentimental, naïve, like a baby.

he needs to be protected, don't take me wrong, he has his fair share of character, more than I can say... but he also needs to be taken care of .... way more than he would like to admit.

But still...

I cannot stop smiling, the way he is breathing, his back going up and down, his hand holding my arm.

I start caressing his hair with the hand I have free, he wiggles around and repositions his head in the space of my neck allowing me to sniff my vanilla shampoo on him.

¨5 minutes more please, just give me 5 more minutes¨. He mumbles against my skin while he holds onto my arms.

¨did you sleep well during this 60 minutes? ¨ I keep caressing his hair.

¨like a baby, I hadn't been able to sleep at all¨

¨ why? ¨

¨stress maybe¨

¨aw, you needed me in your life huh? ¨ I joked.

¨yeah, I guess I do¨ he hugged me.

¨I'm sorry, I won't put a label to whatever this is, but I do promise not to fight any feeling or need¨ he lifted his head after saying it.

¨what do you mean? ¨ I swear he was staring at my soul.

¨that if you want to hold my hand, or hug me or I want to do it... let's not stop ourselves. ¨

¨are you sure? think about it clearly, do you feel forced? ¨ he closed his eyes and inhaled.

¨the only thing I feel right now is happy, and the need to stay here in bed laying with you, if its love then so be it, if its platonic then so be it, I just want to be with you like this¨.

He will kill me.

¨I'm glad, I'm really glad I got you back¨. I said after caressing his cheek with my thumb.

¨P'!!!, hurry up!!!¨

Ugh, I should have been an only child....

¨lets go, we have to get changed and eat and then drive and then go to class¨

¨sounds like a hectic day¨ he smiled after hugging me and getting up.

I know he said no labels and things will go slow and at its time but damn, he has no idea of what he does to me does he?