Episode 1

Long nights, endless sad playlists in the shower, and a thousand ways to call yourself an idiot.

If you ask me what is love that's my answer.

Which brings us to here.... To me... sitting in the shower crying for the nth time today while I blast Let Me Down by Alec something while crying in the most disgusting way possible...

It's not like I'm a masochist and choose to fall in love or to be in pain, who in their right mind chooses this?

Yeah, nobody

But my problem is... I'm not just in love ...

No, oh no,

My problem is bigger than that.

Its him.

I happen to be in love with one of the most unapproachable and distant and impossible person I have ever met.

Bright Vachirawit.

He is my senior in the school of international politics and business, he is also the moon of the university, the model student, what your mom wants for you and grandma's favorite.

Yeah, he is all of that and more.

A lot more.

We all assume he is straight, nobody has ever seen him with a boyfriend and no one would dare to even hint that he isn't available for the girls out there, his so called ¨bright Wives¨ who are a bit intense...

Anyway...

He is always seen hanging out with his cool gang, Tay Tawan, Mew Suppasit, Drake Laedeke and Krist Perawat, who are oh so very comically the most handsome men in all Thailand, and very very successful; they have a very good business, based on their looks if you ask me, they have a coffee and music lounge, where yes you guessed it, he plays the guitar sometimes....

Anyway

Bright...

all of this is his fault.

[ stay- black pink ringtone]

I grabbed my phone from the shelve after drying my hand.

¨Hello? ¨

¨Oooi, Win! where are you man? we are all waiting for you to have dinner, we are in Paragon, in the meat place¨

¨Ah, I'm not sure I can go, I don't feel good¨

¨Don't be an ass, we are all hungry and food is coming soon! ¨

Stupid Frank, at least let me know I'm on speaker.... I hate being on speaker....

¨Ei, gulf don't be rude, what do you feel Win? ¨

¨Thanks for defending me P'Mew, I just don't feel like going out¨.

Great everyone was there...

¨You have been in your room all day, come on, or no one will eat. ¨

¨What the fuck Tay? I'm hungry. ¨

Him

He was there....

I cleared my throat and turned off the shower.

¨Fine, I'll be there in 10 minutes¨

I hung up and ran to get ready.