The Mall- Part 1

"Yuzuchi, wait up!" Harumin called after an energetic blonde who was already way ahead of her. "Harumin hurry up or were gonna be late!!" Yuzu called out, turning her head back towards the out of breath Harumin. "Late for what?" Harumin called back, "it's just the mall, it's not like it really matters when we get there...." Harumin sighed. "It does too! and besides you took to long deciding what you wanted from the soda machine!" Yuzu replied. "yeah, yeah sorry about that but why are you so excited anyways? we go to the mall all the time together."

"You'll find out when we get there!" Yuzu replied.

10 minutes later and the two girls arrived at the mall out of breath, from having ran there straight from school. "Did we really have to run here Yuzuchi?"

"Oh c'mon Harumin, it's a good workout, besides we made it here on time, she should be here any minute now" "Huh, you mean you invited someone else?" Harumin asked, curious about who else Yuzu invited along on their little shopping trip. "Oh yeah... surprise!" Yuzu said while putting up "jazz hands" for emphasis.

Before Harumin even got the chance to ask who it was, her thoughts were cut off.

"Yuzu-onee chan, Taniguchi-senpai! Over here!" Harumin knew right away who it was before even turning to look towards the pink haired girl who was approaching them. "Matsuri, hi!" Yuzu called. "oh Matsuri" Harumin said under her breath. Out of all the people Yuzu could've invited, she choose this trouble maker, Harumin thought to herself.

Matsuri took note of Harumin's blank expression and decided to tease a little. "What's the matter Taniguchi, not happy to see me?" Matsuri asked, leaning closer to Harumin, with a slight playfulness in her tone. "It's not that.... it's just I didn't expect Yuzu to invite you shopping with us" Harumin said while stepping back a little. "I just thought that we should invite Matsuri today because she hardly ever comes shopping with us" Yuzu chimes in. "Anyways where should we go first?"

"Since it's almost summer, I say we should look for new swimsuits" Harumin suggested. "Good idea, hows that sound Matsuri?" Yuzu asked. "Sure, whatever" Matsuri replied, now seeming slightly less interested because this isn't exactly what spelled fun for Matsuri. The only real reason to why Matsuri agreed to this in the first place was the fact that she could hang out more with Taniguchi-senpai.