🔧𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕪🐹

Start from the beginning

My eyes widen at what I heard escape the phantom of sonia's mouth.

I hated those words so much.

I've had enough with my mind playing tricks on me, I've had enough of things being taken from me, I'm done.

"STOP! JUST STOP IT ALREADY! I KNOW ITS MY GOD DAMN FAULT! JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME BE!"

I shouted as loud as I could, as if I'd scare her off. Even if this visionary of her isn't real. I tried to get her away, this isn't a game afterall.

I knew she was still there, but she didn't dare speak up after my outburst. So I sat myself back down o the sidewalk, taking in how I'm gonna fix the situation.

Buttt something still felt off.

"....u-um...hi Gundham?"

The feeling of a warm hand landed itself onto my drenched shoulder, the smell of bubblegum and oil fogged over my hallucination-filled brain. It cancelled all the words out somehow, this...feels right.

"Fiend...what are you-"

"Gundham, it's raining outside and your screaming at air. I came to look for you because one of your hamsters came up to me..." He dropped maga-z into my lap and cringed at how soaked my pants were.

"They..are not hamsters...they are my dark devas of destruction..." My voice wavered, silently cursinf myself for my voice being so weak. I didn't even realize maga-z might have noticed my distress and went to get the shark mortal, but that makes me feel worse.

Whose gonna believe me? Believe that I'm seeing her.

"I will be fine, shark mortal. Now go to your hellish cottage so I can g-"

"Bullsh*t. I can tell your struggling. You need sleep to- god you look like you haven't slept in weeks man. C'mon, I'm bringing you to my cottage because you clearly can't bring yourself there." I would have argued about it, but I knew if I denied it I'd have to explain Sonia to him.

I'm not about to weird him out.

I let out a frustrated grunt as I allowed the pink haired shark to help me into a standing position, before gently taking my hand into his, and running to the hotels faster then I've ever seen him run, I've almost tripped a few times on the way.

By the time we got back, the moon began to shine high in the sky and we were both out of breath, panting in front of kazuichi's door. Drenched in rain and sweat.

"Aight, I wanna watch over you tonight so I'm forcing you to stay in my room, got it gundy?" Kazuichi gave me that cute sharky smile he has, gently opening the cottage door.

"Don't be to gay in there, dumba*sses" Fuyuhiko strode past us, not even questioning what we were doing.

I'm gonna kill that little sweets-loving man one day.

I 'tched' before turning back into kazuichi's room. Deciding to trust the mortal for now. His room was slightly a mess. But only because he's been dismantling almost everything in his room.

Why does monokuma approve of this?

"I guess I have no choice but to stay.."

Kaz seemed to like that answer. He ruffle my now put-down hair because the rain washed out my hair gel, and began to get dressed in f r o n t o f m e.

In conclusion, I had a big gay moment there.

But the red on my cheeks didn't stay long when I felt her voice creep up my mind again, so I did what any wise man would.

I punched myself in the head.

"Get her out..." Kaz noticed my distress, not even questioning why I hit myself. He gave my temple where I hit myself a chaste kiss while at the same time sitting down in front of me  before taking off my scarf, coat, and jeans before without any warnings, no warnings at ALL. Began to push me down onto the bed and slide his long a*s tounge against my bottom lip.

"I know you won't talk to me about it, but at least let me take your mind off it, yes?" His arms lead up from the sheets to my hips. A hint of caring yet  huskiness In his voice.

The voice in my mind is no longer my top priority at this moment.

"Y-you...fine..." I tried to hide in my scarf, only to realize it wasn't there, giving Kaz the opportunity to pin down my wrist.

"Your MINE now..." Before I could object to the statement, he shoved his tounge unit my mouth and began to take dominance in the make out session. I attempted to flip it around so I could take control, but he denied the attempt only to get right on top of me.

We were so distracted in ourselves. Nothing else in the world made noise except us. Nothing to worry, nothing to question, just us.

Mid- love making, we abruptly heard a very girlish scream. But did that stop us from continuing? Nope.

That brought my mind back to the game. Things are always ending up strange in this world, aren't they?

But I know  tomorrow will hold something more, Monokuma always has something up his sleeve.

He always seems to show us a new island, so this time we aren't gonna lose to him again. Not after all the people who've fallen..

I didn't even realize we stopped the session after a little, the only thing visable in my vision is the pink blob of hair on top of me.

Kaz seemed to notice me drifting off mid- make out session. I felt him pull a blanket up over my pale body and a kiss being pressed to my cheek.

We aren't even dating and this all feels so Normal. Like we've been doing this for years when we've only really met each other a few days ago.

My eyes were heavy, and sleep was about to.consume me. but before I fully fell into slumber I heard a quote mumble;

"I hope I helped, let's put the rivalry aside. Yeah?"

-I'm sorry, But the updates may be a little slow for a little. I'm at my family's house so I won't have that much time but I'll try as hard as I can!-