GPA PART TWO

Todays the, day.

The day i have to cook i took a vacation from work to study recipes from chf ramsey himself.

I am more prepared then ever to cook a world class dish that is going to make my wife wish she never married such an amazing man.

I am God, and she will fear me.

The dish im gonna make is called Ratatouille. ANd yes it is gonna be from the movie. I watched the movie 15 times just to make sure i would make it the best it could be. The dish is from france and its a special dish that only the best can make.

Oh snap. This is serious business right now. Its about to go down forreallll.

"Hey Anna."

"Wheres my freaking food Alec?"

"Right heree honeyy"

"What the hell is this cololurful looking food you put on my plate"

"Its called Ratatouille."

"Eww, you put rat food on my plate, whats wrong with your stupid self?"

"Noooo. Its just a name."

Did I tell you guys that shes a complete retard? Well if i didnt, shes a complete retard.

" Wow, this taste real good!"

"I know, I know"

"Alec, you should cook every night"

Oh my jesus. I just screwed myself up. Now she gonna make me cook all the time. This is completely against my religin, men have never cooked ever in my family. We just dont, it aint right. This is so messed up man, I need help getting out of this situation.

What should I do, what should I do?

"Anna are you sure I should cook EVERY night??"

"Yes honey, i'm sure."

Dammit.