"Damn , i'm sorry "

I said to him . I said sorry because well i wasn't focusing i mean like Aaron was pretty much occupying my mind right now.

"It's fine."

I looked up and saw a tall guy reaching his hand out to me for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up . I haven't seen him around before , he must be new.

"Hey, I'm Tyron"

He smiled at me as he said. He looked cute to be honest. Okay what is up with the newbies being extremely cute?

"Hey, I'm Mae"

I responded back to him with a smile.

"Well nice to meet you Mae"

His smile got bigger and i found it kinda cute actually.

"It was nice to meet you too Tyron, well i gotta head to class"

I smiled then turned around i started walking and it wasn't long til'

"Hey Mae wait!"

I turned around and saw Tyron running after me.

"Hey this might be sudden but uhm.. Could i maybe have your number?"

I chuckled because i found this cute as well he seemed shy as fuck.

"Yeah, haha, here"

I took a piece of paper from my pocket and wrote down my number. I soon handed it to him.

"Thanks! I'll text you later if that's cool with you?"

He seemed stupid actually.

"Yeah no problem! Thats why i gave you my number! Byeee!"

Then i started running to my class so i wouldn't be late. When i reached my class i tried to sneak in. Key word, tried. I tried to answer and..

"Ms Horan why are you late?"

I turned to the class and saw Aaron staring at me.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Summers i was at the nurses office cause i've been feeling a bit dizzy."

She looked at me , observed me to see if i was gonna show a sign that I was lying.

"Hmm..go take a seat Ms Horan."

I searched the room and saw one seat available and it was next to Natalie, Aaron's girlfriend. I pretty much had no choice so i took it.while Mrs. Summers was discussing i heard a noise.

"Psst!"

I decided to ignore it.

"Psst! Mae!"

I turned to my right and saw Aaron smiling at me then he flicked some kinda paper towards me but missed it landed a bit far so i aimed my pen to go right near the paper, i threw my pen and it landed exactly where i wanted it to be, i rushed over and grabbed my pen and the paper. I opened it up and it said

"Wow.. You're late!..FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVERRRR."

I laughed at his frozen quote and replied back.

"Yeah lol ik "

I flicked the paper and luckily it landed on his desk. His eyes scanned the paper then put it in his pocket.

~

School ended and just as i was about to close my locker someone called my name.

"Mae!!"

I turned around and saw Tyron, he was running. Right when he reached me i started laughing at him.

" what do you want? "