Imagine #15 (explicit)

Bucky: (l/n). Don't you dare.
You: I am fine. Let me do my job.
Person of interest: I'm sorry?
You: oh im just talking to myself. I apologize. Soo. What is it that you called me for?
Person of interest: I'm here to take your deal.
You: oh and which one was that? Having me for a week or the other one.
Person of interest: *blushes* the week..one
Bucky: this son of a..
You:*smirking* ohh. Well why don't we start now sweetheart? How about a little...
Bucky: *growling*(y/n)
You: test run.
Person of interest: hey what are you! Mmm. Remove...your...foot...
You: oh can sweetheart not take it. Are you about to bust already? Such a weakling.
Waitress: here are your orders.
You: thank you so much love. Here. *hands her a check* a beauty like you shouldn't be doing this. Write down the amount you need and you got it.
Waitress: *startled* what?! Oh no I couldn't!
You: deary please tell this gorgeous girl to take it.
Person of interest: please...take it...
It...will... bring us...nothing...but......mm...joy..
You: see love. Quit this place and do what you need to do.
Waitress: oh! Thank you! Thank you so much!
You: no problem love. If you need anything here is my number. And I mean anything.
Waitress:*blushes* i..I will.
Bucky: (l/n) stop flirting and finish the job.
You: lovely deary. Run along now.

The waitress runs off to the kitchen.
You smile watching her go and then put on a smirk looking at the squirming person infront of you picking up a fork and knife.

You: deary eat your food. Its delicious.
Person of interest: remove....uhh..
You: but I have to finish my job. You see. I have someone waiting for me. And the contract states you have me for a week. If I don't make you bust. So do try to hold it in lovely if you want me for a week. Oh. Twitching already. Your food will get cold if you don't eat love.
Person of interest: *panting trying to reach for a utensil* i..i will kill you.
You: ooo you saying that turns me on a bit. Please continue to threaten me. Its..*puts more pressure with foot* exillerating.
Person of interest: *jolts back moaning*
You: oh honey. Just cut the tip. *phone rings* hello?
Bucky: you are so getting it when we get home.
You: oh how promising. Turned on through the piece. Just thinking about it is turning me on. Just give me one more second. Someone is about to bust.
Bucky: i...stop.
You: what? you pent up? Oh im so excited. I will end this quick. *ends call* just bust already.
Person of interest: uhh ugh. Ohh aha...ah..aha.ahanahahahahahahh!!*pants*
You: *cleans side of mouth* oh how sad. Looks like the contract fell through. Now if you excuse me.*gets up and grabs the wine glass* HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME! *throws glass at them*

You walk toward them and wrap your hand around their throat.

You: next time don't try to mess with me and call me when you want to actually talk business. Nice expression by the way.

You walk towards the bathrooms and see the waitress open a stall door. You felt your stomach in a knot from getting turned on and needed relief. You pinch yourself hard causing tears to escape your eyes.

Waitress: oh! Why are you crying miss?
You: my husband was cheating on me. He...he was with a man.
Waitress; oh my.. im so sorry miss..you.. you should be treated better. I... i want to help you. Can I?
You: how can you help me?
Waitress: I will like to make that call now for anything.
You: oh..are you?
Waitress: would you join me please? Miss.

You laugh on the inside of your head. The waitress moves to the side and opens the stall door more. The lust that bounds you starts to build inside of you. The sin you carry calling out to you. You walk towards the girl and sit her on the toilet shutting the door. Your hands untuck her shirt and make their way up her torso gripping their chest. One hand travels back down towards her pants slipping past the fabric and slips between her folds teasing her.

You: what is your name?
Waitress: mmm...uh..hu..ah..Jasmine.. everyone*huffs* calls me Jazzy.
You: well Jaz. *slips finger in* whats your turn on?
Jaz: *moans*
You: I love your sounds but this room echoes love. You are gonna have to *sticks 3 in*
Jaz: ooohh myy *covers mouth*
You: keep quiet. Oh the sounds from this place is so sloppy and such a turn on. Take them off.
Jaz: mmm..how..
You: take.. them off.

You keep the pace of your fingers making a come motion inside hitting on the upper wall near the g-spot. The girl arches back and quivers while trying to take off their pants.

You: so slow.

You pull the pants down along with her underwear with your one free hand. You pull your other hand out covered in juice and lick some of it off while you stared down the girl. She gawky at you leaving her mouth open letting you slid your fingers in her mouth.

You: you taste that. So delicious. Oh. Sucking on my fingers. Fuck. I need more.

You get on your knees and lick her up teasingly watching her squirm.

Jaz: please....
You: please what?

Your hands reach up to her bra sliding under the fabric and play with her nipples. She covers her mouth again trying to hold back her moans as she gets wetter. Your tongue slips inside her as you suck away making her tremble. Nipping at the clit and eating the life out of her was pushing you at your limit also.

Jaz: please..make me cum...i want to cum. Please. Oh God.
You: calling out his name. It makes me angry hearing that name.

You angrily remove your mouth and shove your fingers back in repeatedly hitting her favorite spot feeling her walls close in.

You: already so tight. I can feel your walls tightening. Cum for me darling. Right into my mouth. Release your moans.
Jaz: ah..ah..uh.ah..Ah.aha.hhahahahahaha..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

She arches her back lifting up from the seat screaming as you slurp up what comes out. She continues to tremble as the high still releases from her. You stand up and grab her face to kiss her letting her taste herself on your lips your tongue sliding down her throat.

You: how glorious your sounds are. It really turned me on. I must go now though. My ride is waiting for me. Please. Call me anytime. I will like to hear more sounds from you.

You open the stall door and walk to the sink to wash your hands looking st the panting trembling girl sitting on the seat looking hungrily at you. The lust full demon inside you grows but you suppress it and walk out the restaurant to a black car. You open the door to see your man working himself.

You: oh now I love seeing this. Bucky my love are you struggling?
Bucky: get your ass in here now.
You: oooh. You know just the right things to say to a demom girl.

You get in the car and thank the car makers for making the windows tinted. You lean over the console and kiss the tip before Bucky grabs your hair and forces your mouth onto him.

Bucky: you go around and fuck all these people and I hate it. No one else can have this fucking mouth. I hate the fact of other people touching you.

He reaches his other hand towards the end of your cocktail dress and shoves his fingers past your underwear up in you without warning.

Bucky: you got this wet from all of that. You fucking slut. Im gonna devour you till you call my fucking name.

The name calling made you turned on even more making you tight a little bit. The demon inside was begging to come out and play themselves.

Bucky: get off and get in the back.

You dont listen and continue what you're doing knowing it will make him be more rough with you.

Bucky:*growls* I said. *grabs you by the hair pulling you off* get in the fucking back.

You do as he says and climb to the back.

You: ...bucky
Bucky: shut it. You go around being a fucking whore and be slutty with other people.
You: ah!mmm
Bucky: *grunts* and give me a fucking hard time. *growls* you are mine.