imagine #9

Steel blue eyes.
Dark hair.
Built body to beat the shit out of anyone.
Sweetest cinnamon roll.
James Buchanan Barnes.

Being the secret agent you were you just had to look at this new mysterious man's folder to find out more about him. There was something about him that made him worth investigating. Plus you were really curious.

You sneak into the room of Intel holding a flashlight in your hand trying to guide your way through the room in the dark. Looking at the walls of drawers you thought there was no hope in trying to find the mysterious mans profile.

You: shit.

You drop the flashlight which pointed in the direction of the name "James Buchanan Barnes. Aka: Winter Soldier."

You: bingo.

You pick up the flash light and go through the drawer that had his name on it. 15 files on this man. Killings. Robberies. Assault. You name it. He was filed down for everything. Execpet one of them was a good one. "Military"

You: huh. This is interesting.

You grab the folder and clean everything off incase they were to find your prints on everything. Walking out the door you lock it and turn around to run when you ram into a broad chest sending you a ways back with the papers in the folder falling to the ground. Looking up you see the man you were searching for in the files. He grabs one of the papers and then looks at you.

You: shit. Look it's not what it looks like.
Bucky: okay then tell me what it looks like because it looks to me that you are trying to get info on me.
You: well it is what it looks like then. But it's not for anything bad I swear.
Bucky: .....stay out of my business.

He crumbles up the paper and tosses it towards me, turning around and walking away. I collect all the papers back together and put them in the folder quietly going back to my work space.

You: dick head. Who does he think he is.

Secret Assassin for Hydra

You: ......shit. well that's who he is. Wait.

You take a closer look at some photos they have in the folder. One showed when he was young smiling happily and just starting in the military. The other was a photo of him strapped to a chair like a prisoner about to get electrocuted. Another was him fighting against.... you.

You: ..... what the hell.

You leave everything there on your table except the photo and rush to Bucky's room banging on his door. He opens it annoyed giving you a "this better be good or else" face.

You: *shoves photo in face* what is this.
Bucky: .....
You: I know you can speak. Why am I there with you? Was I an assassin also?
Bucky: ....... come in.

You walk through the door way and shut it as Bucky walks to his desk pulling out a folder with your name on it.

Bucky: (y/n) (y/l/n). Created to kill. Hydra's first test tube project. You were created in a petri dish. They took an egg and sperm and put you in a dish. You were then placed in a woman they had kept up and she gave birth to you. This is her.

Bucky: she was the strongest woman I knew when I first arrived

Bucky: she was the strongest woman I knew when I first arrived. They made me kill her when you were 10 years old and they placed you in the care of the scientists. They tested on you wiping your memory and when you were just a mindless person fighting you almost killed everyone in the hideout. You were 20 when they put you on ice. Then shield found you and woke you up and now here we are.
You: ....that's a lot of information. So like are you my brother or something?
Bucky: uh.. they actually had us betrothed to each other. It was an arranged marriage.
You: ...wait. we are married.
Bucky: yes.
You: how could I say no to that.
Bucky: ...what?
You: hot, smart, built, assassin, teddy bear looking guy is my husband.
Bucky: I'm hot.
You: I dont see broken mirrors anywhere so yeah. Plus all the other females talk about how hot you are so much. Its actually starting to get annoying. Everywhere I go all I hear is your name and his hot you are or how built you are. And that's coming from Tony.
Bucky: *laughs* so you are fine with.
You: yeah totally. Just don't tell anyone.
Bucky: why?
You: I'm an assassin. I like my secrets kept a secret. It makes life a bit more fun.
Bucky: okay. So what do we do?
You: we can be around eachother but we just have to act like we hate each other.
Bucky: alright.

You guys were good for a week until Natasha figured it all out catching you and Bucky in the hallway midway kiss.