🖤 Kyotani Kentaro

Title : Bump pt. 2
Warning : A LOT of swearing language.. like.. A LOT.

____________ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ______________

As the bell rang, some of (y/n)'s new classmates start to gathering around her seat.

"Oh my (y/n) you are pretty.." one of the girls touch her (h/c) locks. (y/n) just gave them a small smile try not to be rude.

"You sure you don't want to change your seat? I'm worried about you." one of the boys asked her with a worried tone. (y/n) softly shook her head while she mentally rolled her eyes.

"You are not scared with Mad Dog?" someone else asked her. (y/n) let out such a loud and heavy sigh.

"Give me one reason why I should be scared to him." the (s/c) used her thumb to point the boy behind her. Everyone just stand around her in shocked.

"He is violent." one of them answered. (y/n) just click her tongue as she stand up and walk to Kyotani's seat.

"If he IS "violent" he already scream at me when I point my finger at him. Let's go get some lunch together." (y/n) tug his sleeve "asked" him to stand up so they can go to get some lunch together. Kyotani just look at her confusedly before he scowl and pull his sleeve off from (y/n)'s fingers.

"Go with Yahaba or something." he try walk away from her but the girl only followed him.

"Nah, the fact that he is my cousin is an enough reason why I'm gonna have my lunch with you. I've seen him more than enough. Besides with us having lunch together what could go wrong?" She said as she look at her social media not paying attention to anything in front of her.

This, of course only cause Kyotani to pull her by her waist as she almost got hit by a volleyball.

"Ah! I'm sorry (y/n). Kyotani..? What are you doing in here? With my cousin??" The blonde with two black stripes hair boy just shrug as (y/n) put her phone inside her cardigan pocket.

"We gonna go to get some lunch. What are you doing? You almost hit me with that ball. It's lucky for you that Kyotani saved me or I already destroy your balls." She fold her arms.

"Well it's also your fault! How many times auntie scold you about you play with your phone already?" this sentence only cause (y/n) to smack her cousin on his head.

"Shut up Shigeru. You are not my mom. Kyo, let's go. I'm hungry." She start to pull his arm. Kyotani just stare at her with shocked as a small blush show on his cheeks.

"Hey! Let me join too!" Shigeru said while run to her. Three of them walked in silence until Kyotani nudge (y/n)'s arm a little bit. She just tilt her head to his side a little.

"Why you are not scared with me?" he ask all of sudden. Shigeru also curious so he also nudge her and give her the "explain" look. The girl just look at the ceiling.

"Once again, give me once reason why I should scared to you." Kyotani give her a surprised look while Shigeru just give her a "what-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about" look.

"Am I not clear enough?" She look at them confused.

"I am violent." Kyotani said.

"You believed you are violent? Then tell me why are you pull me when Shigeru almost hit me with the ball." she stare at his eyes. They both stare at eachother for a couple seconds until Shigeru's stomach start to growling.

"We should continue this after we got our lunch. I'm so hungry." Shigeru said as he pull (y/n)'s and Kyotani's arm.

The three of them walk in silence. Shigeru look hangry, Kyotani look angry (as the usual) and looks like he is contemplating about something, and (y/n) look hangry, sleepy, and annoyingly pissed that she didn't realize she almost bump her face to someone chest if Kyotani once again didn't pull her to him.

"Stop zoning out like that." He said. (y/n) only sigh a little bit and said sorry. Shigeru gasped dramatically.

"YOU-- YOU NEVER SAID SORRY TO ANYONE NOT EVEN ME! WHAT IS HAPPENING?? ARE YOU OKAY?" Shigeru asked her a little bit too loud that she have to shut his mouth with her palm.

"Shut up. I'm not in the mood to listen your annoying voice." she start to walk again. Leaving Shigeru and Kyotani behind.

"You know.. she can easily get pissed by someone that doubt her. So maybe you should say sorry to her." Shigeru also walk again try to catch up with his cousin. Leaving Kyotani behind.

After some time, Kyotani start to walk again. And he finally see (y/n) and her cousin that look like try to talk with her. Kyotani walk to them after he got his lunch and seat beside her.

"oh my god.. why is she seat with him? Shigeru also with them too."

"is Mad Dog force them to sit with him?"

"I feel so bad for her and Shigeru"

Kyotani and Shigeru ignore the whisper around them but not for (y/n) she's beyond pissed that her knuckles turn to white.

"(y/n)..?" Shigeru wave his hand in front of (y/n) but she wont even move her eyeballs to see him. She just keep staring at her lunch.

"I can't believe Mad Dog force them to--"

One of the whisper got stopped as (y/n) throw one of her chopstick to them.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT YOU SHITTY FLAPPING HOLE UP! YOU FUCKERS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME KYO OR SHIGERU SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She glared at them. As if a look can kill everyone will be dead by now. Shigeru start to panicked until Kyotani pull her into his strong arms.

"Come on. Eat your lunch." Kyotani said while he pat her head. Everyone. Literally everyone freeze. They never see this side of the loner wolf boy. But in the same time they never know (y/n).

"People are annoying.." her voice was muffled. Kyotani just answer her with a soft grunt while pull her to sit with him.

"Stay here. I'm gonna take the new chopstick pair." he said while he rub her head slowly. She just nod. Meanwhile Shigeru look at her with his mouth open widely.

"Close your mouth.. your face look stupid right now." (y/n) weakly said.

"What the fuck? How-- what did you do to him? What happened to you?" Shigeru keep looking at (y/n) and Kyotani that is on his way back.

"What do you mean with "what happened"?" She look at Shigeru as she took the chopstick from Kyotani.

"First, Kyotani even never be that soft to anyone! Girls or boys. Second, YOU PUT A HOLE ON THE WALL WITH A CHOPSTICK! Third, no one can't even calm you this fast (y/n) not even your mom." (y/n) quickly try to find the chopstick that she threw and she just snickered quietly when she saw a chopstick stuck in a wall.

"I see nothing wrong with that." she said as she start to eat her lunch.

"Beside, there's nothing more powerful when a person you like, calm you down. Am I right?" She asked while she chewed her food. Suddenly Kyotani wipe the corner of her mouth.

"Yes." he said while gave her a small smile.

____________ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ______________

UGGGHHHH THE ENDING IS KINDA CRINGYY.... Damn.. Kyotani is a pretty hard character also since he got a small portion of time screen in the anime it's kinda hard for me to make the reader character.. =,= I'm so sorry if this one shot is so cringy.. also bcs my first language is not english.. so if there's anything wrong please correct me ToT