Jack Montgomery (WW2 - US)

Name: Jack William "Gold Cloak" Montgomery
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Position:
Four Star General
Commanding General of the Office of Strategic Services (Former CIA in case you don't know)

Background:
Gold Cloak first joined the Army at the age of 18 and became an outstanding soldier throughout his career. Unfortunately for the Drill Sergeants, they failed most of the time when doing their drills since they couldn't find any argument to correct him. This attitude would cause a fury vibe around these Drill Sergeants, which ended with a lot of abuses and discrimination. Montgomery was overwhelmed by these due to an extraordinary skill until Maxwell D. Taylor realized what was happening and suggested Montgomery to join the 101st Airborne Division, a place where he could have a normal life, but only with one requirement: He had to survive the Drill Sergeant's overwhelming attitude to get graded and successfully be able to join the Airborne. When graded, the Drill Sergeants were demoted and Montgomery continued his career on the 101st, where he would enter the Officer Candidate School.
Montgomery, of course, kept his unintelligible attitude, and luckily, he passed his final exams. The Generals were surprisingly confused about Montgomery's reviews, and in the end, instead of continuing in the 101st, Roosevelt added him on a classified program that had the intention of creating a Military Intelligence Unit by the summer of 1942. Montgomery was excited about it, and using his intelligent capabilities he managed to organize the 80% of OSS's even though he wasn't the commanding general of it, and wasn't authorized to do so. When they found Montgomery's plans, and read everything, he immediately was appointed as the new Commanding General of the classified program.
After the war finished, Montgomery had to work with Cold War issues. Here is, where Montgomery officially created the Central Intelligence Agency of the USA. 
(BO_F: Wow that's a lot of words fam)

Attires:
Military (Many badges and a shoulder patch of OSS on the right)

Attires:Military (Many badges and a shoulder patch of OSS on the right)

Formal(With four stars on the shoulders)

Casual

Weapons and Vehicles:Scopes M1 Garand w/ x15 extended mag attachment, M1 Thompson and dual M1911Willys Jeep "Golden Cloak" (The name is written on the side, four star General flag and OSS flag at the side of the car, with the OSS logo at the front...

Scopes M1 Garand w/ x15 extended mag attachment, M1 Thompson and dual M1911
Willys Jeep "Golden Cloak" (The name is written on the side, four star General flag and OSS flag at the side of the car, with the OSS logo at the front)
M4A3E8 "Gold Babe"
Lockheed P-38 Lightning "Gold Raven" (heavily modified to be fitted as a spy plane, which detaiuls are classified)

Abilities/skills:
Logistics, planning, tactics.
Leadership (Combat, etc)
Knowledge.
Experience.
Intelligence Skills.
Motivational Attitude / Good Speech.
Superiority on skills amongst others.
(Bo_f: Jeez, thats normal for a general and head of a intel agency...)

Personality:
(Neutral) Respectful, mature, with certain mistrust.
(Friends) Funny, joking-around guy, polite, but mature when necessary.
(Hostile) Without pity, won't give second chances, will only make survive the hostile if ordered or if necessary for further duties.

Likes:
Dislikes:
Quotes:
(Bo_f: Remind me to beat the shit out of this dude who replied me with "classified"...)

(Available: WW2, isekai, modern)