Albion (Strike Force Heroes)

Name: Albion
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Position: Lieutenant of the Strike Force Organization, Combat Medic

Background:
Strike Force, in a global scale, refer to an multi-national, infantry-based, platoon-sized special force capable to fend off 20 or so hostiles individually if placed well. Then-PFC Albion arrived at the dormitory of the Alpha Team as a Combat Medic from the Green Beret.

His first mission —to suppress a rebel uprising —was then extended into a glocal-scale counter-terrorism campaign as GlobeX ambush on their way back home, and the accidental discovery of a nerve toxin which he personally nicknamed "Beserk", after the consequence of inhaling the toxin.

After the seemingly elimination of GlobeX Leader on the ICBM carrying the Beserk toxin, LCpl. Albion and Sgt. Wesley enjoyed themselves from a brief retirement before the tragedy of the Bravo Squad reached them, forcing them to come out of their retirement, and team up with Combat Engineer Cpl. Nathan— the sole survivor of Bravo— to finish GlobeX once and for all.

After a 3 month-long hunting, the trio infiltrated the Globex HQ in Africa, wreck havoc, and eradicate the entire organization with tons of explosives they discovered in a vault.

In the end, Wesley, as the only highest ranking individual ithe entire organization, promoted himself to the rank of Captain and the leader of Strike Force, while promoting Nathan and Albion to Lieutenant as his second- and third-in-command respectively.

Attire:
(Combat attire)

Weapons/Vehicles:M4A1 SOPMOD (Suppressor, M203 GL, Leupold Mk4 HAMR, vertical grip)USP

Weapons/Vehicles:
M4A1 SOPMOD (Suppressor, M203 GL, Leupold Mk4 HAMR, vertical grip)
USP .45 Suppresseed w/ laser sight
Combat knife

Abilities/Skills:
Surge: A handcrafted serum granting user with a small boost of speed, stamina, and strength for a minute or two.
SpecOps Combat Medic: As such, Albion is an all-round infantryman.

Likes: Strike Force, his guns, reading, shooting his gun at the range, listening to smooth music in leisure.

Dislikes: GlobeX, traitor, terrorist