Maya Edelweiss (SCP - Obskurakorps)

Name: Maya Edelweiss
Age: 28
Gender: Female

Position:
Senior Agent of Ahnenerbe Obskurakorps

Background:
Born in a family of Japanese-Austrian, Maya has shown great interest in folktales that involves supernatural beings when she was young. When she was 17, she stumbled upon the supernaturals. Since then she begin seeing things and condult research and experiences on occults.

During the Anschluss in '38, her discoveries are noticed by the Ahnenerbe Obskurakorps, a Nazi occult/supernatural unit, she gladly joined the occult corp to expand her researches with more resources and more documents, files, etc. During which she also has to untertook firearm and combat trainings, which she shows excellent marksmanship and CQC skills.

At a unknown time in 1943, she has developed a humanoid monster that not only act as her bodyguard, but also the ability to change it's apparence for enhanced physical abilities to the sole purpose of killing, it saw actions mainly in 1944, at the Bulge, which earned the monster a nickname "The red, glowing demon".

Even as the SCP Foundation and the Allied Occult Initiatives neutralized the monster, she still managed to get away from the surrounding troops and units. Her whereabouts after that is still a mystery and is in top secret among the O5 and the Chairmans for unknown reason.

Attires:
None (She still wear her uniform whenever she goes)

Weapons and equipments:
Luger P38
MP28, modified to fit ammo clips of MP40
Kar-98k with detachable scope
Kübelwagen with MG-42 mounted and the symbol of the Obskurakorps at the side of the vehicle.
VK 1602 "Leopard" (Still got WoT Autocannon, pesky motherfuckers...) (The only Leopard ever built is in her possesion and is modified so that she will be commander/driver/communicator while the demon takes the roles of the gunner/loader of the MK103/OS Custom AP-Autocannon)

Abilities/Skills:
"Das Scharfschützen"(The Sharpshooter) - Her shots are deadly, and therefore there are times when you are aready dead when you see the reflection of the sunlight on a scope.
"Genie des Obskurakorps"(Genius of the Obskurakorps) - Because of her fanatic love for the occult, she throw her hearts and mind into it, and so she is still a senior agent for thekorps to hid her true color and abilities from the Allies.
"Die Tötungsmaschine"(The Killing Machine) - The name of the monster she created, often in the disguise of a bulk WW2 German soldier wearing a gas mask and a MG-42.

Likes: Guns, battles, her Tötungsmaschine in action, headshots from her gun (A swift death for them), successful in her experiments, destructions

Dislikes: People who disturped her thoughts or experiments, her theorized experiments failed miserably, being called flat (annoyed)