CHAPTER TWO

"Triton?"
He stood in front of us and he passed out. And I finally got a clear view of what he looked like.
He was tall, and muscular, very defined but not like a body builder but more like a Greek god.
His eyes were concealed by long eyelashes and hair jet black or maybe the night sky messing with eyes. Perfectly chiseled face...his lips seemed too perfect and pink, his nose was aristocratic nose brought out his sharp jawline and high cheek bone. All of it put together mad him look royal.

As he fell I pushed Sean aside who moved in front of me in a protective manner. Just meeting but it felt like I've known him for so many years

I held his head up before it hit the ground like the rest of his body. And Uncle Matthew walked to me and tried lifting him but it was like he weighed a thousand pounds, he called Sean and Dad to help him.

He slept on the extra bed in Sean's room. And Dad decided its not safe to stay on the sea with a stranger. And he spent the entire night turning the ship and taking us back home.

_________

I opened my eyes and heard the sound of people and I realized we are at shore.

"Alexandria!" Sakhery yelled my name so loud,

I saw Prehistoric (that's what I've decided to call him. Triton isn't the most attractive name) watching everything  in awe. Like this isn't how he remembers things. I wonder what was going on in his head, his expressions might look clear but not as clear as you think.

I wasn't the shy type, so I walked up to him, even though a tap on the back from could send me out of the boat and into the water and I'd probably drown to death,

"Hey"

He looked at me and didn't say a word

"What are you thinking about"

He still didn't say anything,

"Well since you don't want to talk I'll leave you to you thinking then"

I turned around then I forgot I didn't tell him my name so I turned back,

"Oh and by the way my name is ...."

"Alexandria" we said together

"How do you know that?"

He looked over to Sakhery. Of course he has been yelling my name the whole day.

"Nice meeting you Triton!" I said excited but all he did was smile.

Maybe he doesn't know English too well, after all he was dressed like he was from ancient Greece, a royalty from ancient Greece rather.

Daddy and uncle Matthews intentions for him were still unclear, they made a big show of him but didn't even want to discuss handing him over to government scientist to run some tests on him.  They showed no sign of wanting him to hand him over. And Prehistoric seemed not to care who took him home...he didn't look comfortable in this world, like he misses someone but he doesn't know who.

I wish I could help, but he isn't the social type.

Very short and wack I know...but I didnt know writing two books at once is this difficult...bear with me please :) ...I'll try n make it up in subsequent chapters.