Harry"s P.O.V Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V After Crystal left i went to my room and started to cry i really miss Crystal and i want to make us public and i love her so much shes a great girl . if any one trys to hurt my girl i will kick there asses up no one hurts my girl Crystal . i will never try to hurt her she has made me a better person . Louis comes in my room and asks me " why you crying haz " Harry " i miss Crystal and i love her so much yes lou love not like love " Louis " you love her that's great you better not break her heart " Harry " lou i would never try to break her heart i love her shes changed me since we met i have been a different person because of Crystal shes made me into a better person i love her so much lou but i don't know if she loves me back that is why im Crying "

Louis " i think she does love you and harry she has made you into a better person shes a great girl and stop crying okay " Harry " okay ill stop Crying " Louis said " when you and Crystal going public " Harry " soon its up to my babe Crystal and ill be down in a bit k " Louis " okay harry ill see you down stairs " Harry wipes his tears away and gets up and changes his shirt then walks down stairs . Liam tells me " hey harry your girl loves you " Harry said " what she does I'm so happy " Liam said " yeah she does love you " Niall said " that's great harry I'm happy for you " i hug harry then Louis and then liam come give harry a hug . then we let go of harry . we went to the kitchen and made some sand witches . Liam tells all of us " i kind of miss having Crystal and Zayn sleep over " I suggest " we should invite them to sleep over like the good old times " Liam says excitedly " sure ill text Crystal if they want to sleep over "

Liam and Crystal Text messages

Liam < hey you want to sleep over at our house ask zayn if you guys can come

Crystal < sure well come , we will be there in a bit

Liam < yay harry misses you bye see you then

Crystal < he does so do i well bye

After we stopped texting i went to the store and went to go buy some snacks after i got the snacks i left some fans were chasing me i came home i saw Crystal and Zayn inside . Crystal was sitting right next to Harry and he put his hands on her waist and then i put the stuff down and then sit down next to Louis . Crystal got up and hugged me then i hugged her back then she went back to harry and he put his back on her waist . we were watching one of our video diaries . Crystal was laughing at the video diary so was harry .

Louis tells her " so Crystal are you and harry going public yet" Crystal answers " yeah only if harry wants to " Harry answers " sure babe i don't like to be secret " i pecked her lips then we continued watching the video after it finished i took Crystal to the kitchen and told her " i love you Crystal " i was holding her waist and Crystal said " i love you to harry " we kissed then we stopped . i put her on my back and gave her a piggy back ride around the house then we in the back yard and i tripped into the pool with Crystal . Harry said " are you okay " Crystal said " yeah I'm fine " he looked so sexy wet and now i have no other clothes and now I'm guessing I'm sleeping in these clothes . Harry said " okay lets get out before Liam gets mad " i pick her up and take her up to my room so she can take a shower and i don't want her to get sick . after she took a shower she asked for a shirt and my boxers i gave it to her then she got changed she came out she looked so hot with my boxers on . Crystal said " how do i look harry " Harry said " you look great come here babe " i grab her waist and pull her into my arms .

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN WELL THERES CHAPTER 4 I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT VOTE IT AND COMMENT ON MY STORY *************************************************************************************