t h e. b i t c h

"God knows we're all drawn toward what's beautiful and broken; I have been, but some people cannot be fixed. Or if they can be, it's only by love and sacrifice so great it destroys the giver."
― Cassandra Clare

Guys, it's been so long since I wrote one of these, almost a month. I'm so sorry!!!
I didn't realize how quickly time could get away from me. Love you all!

extra chapter
"the bitch"

"Baby," Bar groaned, following behind her with a frown on his lips. "Stop walking away from me."

"Then stop trying to b-buy me things!" Clementine said, pouting as she turned around the face him. "I don't need everything I want."

They were at the mall, Gus was a couple of stores back in a small cafe stuffing his face with cookies while the couple jumped through different shops buying new outfits or trinkets.

They recently bought their own house and they wanted things to fill that house with, and since the little goddess was a bit picky about what she wore she thought it would be a fun idea to buy new clothes for both of them.

Bar thought it was cute seeing her get so excited over pockets on a skirt or the fabric or color of a certain dress and even how comfortable heels were and became determined to get her anything she liked.

But she wasn't having it, not wanting to spend too much even though they could probably buy out a whole store without putting a dent into their bank account.

"Yeah, I know that babygirl," He was quick to wrap his arms around her, the bags they previously got in the cart behind them. "But I want to spoil you, you deserve it and I want you to be happy."

Clementine's pout depended, "Then why can't I ever buy you things like that?"

"Because," Bar grinned, tugging at the light cardigan she was wearing over her dress. "I have no interest in clothes besides when I can take yours off."

"Flirting is cheating when you're trying to win an argument." She grumbled, lips trying to hide her smile as he attacked her face in kisses, taking advantage of the almost empty store.

"I don't know what you mean." Bar pecked her lips, going up to her nose before going back down to nibble her jaw a little. "Are we fighting?"

"I hate you."

"That's not what you were saying last night." His fingers attacked her sides, tickling her and making her squirm.

"Oly!" The flush on the little goddess's deepened as she broke into a fit of giggles. "D-don't tickle-- don't tickle me!"

"Tickle you?" Bar said, smirking as his thumbs pressed into the sensitive spot on her stomach making a laugh escape her. "I can do that, baby."

"Grumpy!" She managed to scold between laughing, hands grabbing his forearms as she tried to wiggle away from the tickler.

"Okay, okay." He relented, kissing her forehand before releasing his hold on her sides, hands moving up to hold hers as the little goddess panted lightly. "Happy?"

"No." She glared up at him with those gorgeous as hell minty eyes. "You're evil."

"But you still love me."

"Hmph."

"Hmph back at you, babygirl."

Clementine stuck her tongue out at him and Bar snapped his jaws lightly, causing her to squeak in surprise.