𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙮 ➦ 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨

relationship au

"good bye."

__________

__________

you love him so much. never in million years you want to break up with him. you always think that he is your forever man.

but today, maybe what were you thinking will change.

"listen to me please." you grab his hands.

you see how mad he is from how red his face is. "its not what its look like. please."

hendery rolled his eyes and takes your hands off him.

"i hear everything. you dont need to explain to me." you still looking at him. deep down in your heart, you want him to give you another chance.

"hendery please. its not like 3 days we are in relationship."

he chuckled. "its 3 years and you ruin everything. anyway, take your things and leave from my apartement."  he said and leave you.

but its hendery, so you dont give up and  hug him.

"please let me explain. just explain. after i explain everything you can kick me out." hendery take your hands off him and takes your wrist. he takes you to somewhere.

you can see from mark's room, he goes out of his room and looking at you anxious.

he dont want you to get hurt because of his selfish problem. but for you, whats mark got into is something so important to you.

you even go home late for mark.

"sit." hendery sit in front of you.

you gulping. "this is long story." you look at hendery.

"i can give my time for you. i even give my everything for you." his words that actually only sweetness, become so harsh.

but yeah, you understand.

"mark is my bestfriend back in canada. he- he is sick. and iam the only person that he knows here. i need to take care of him. "

you see how hendery changes to look at you now he look at somewhere.

"thats the reason why- why i go home so late." is this wrong? is this wrong to helping friends, you think.

"y/n if he just only friends. why you take him as you first priority. and how about me?! am i just a jokes to you?"

he sigh.

"you dont know how i really missed your touch, your hug. after i worked, i do really missed you. but where are you?! you were with him, when I need you."

you can't answer that. mark and hendery is your priority. but mark needs you more, at least for now. but you cant say that. you dont want to see hendery becomes more angry.

"iam sorry." you said not look at him.

"forget it. i think you choose him over me."

"no ! hendery, please." he stand up. looking to you from where he stands.

"good bye. i wish i never see you again."

the end.

iam sorry for weird story line.