jisung - don't leave

"It doesn't matter, i still love you though."

_________

_________

It should be just you and jeno, your best friend. But you see your fiancee Jisung, his friend, jaemin, and the best friend, chenle. You never know that it's hang out group either.

"Well, chenle what you are up to these days?"

Actually its feel awkward already being in this room. You just want to snap jeno's neck for asking you out without telling you the details.

Chenle on the other hand, smirked. He looking at you then look at jisung on your left side.

You answer chenle with a stare, to make him not say anything stupid.

"Well, jeno-ssi, my summer is pretty adequate, i must say. I met this amazing girl who can flipped my heart out."

Just kill me already, you just want to leave and takes jisung with you.

"Woaa, you have a girlfriend?" Jaemin looks interested while looking at chenle.
"Yeah. Kind of."

"Well, why you never tell us about this girl who flipped your heart?" Jeno asked. You feel burning to your face.

"Hmm, i think, i will introduce her when she is mine." Jaemin look excited with his grin.

"Wait, she is taken?" Chenle nodded.

You choked. "Honey you okay?" Jisung look at you concern.

" iam fine."

Your mind clouded with your moment with chenle. It was coincidence to met him at vacation with your co-workers actually. But thinks you dont know is, four days that you with him is special to him.

"Well, actually y/n was there." Then everybody's eyes was on you.

"Me? Iam-"
"Zhong chenle, please, you makes my fiance uncomfortable." Jisung said while holding onto your hands.

"Park jisung is grow up, damn."
"Well, babes. I think we need to go." you takes your purse.

Then stand up trying to leave everybody.

You just walking without knowing that jisung is not around you.

"I think we need to talk."
"Yes we need."

Jaemin looking at jeno asking what happen. But what's jeno do is, "jaemin and i need to go home first, you two enjoy the conversation."

Then after they left, Jisung sit down, meanwhile, chenle looking at jisung.

"Break up with y/n"

That words makes jisung looking at chenle, "what?"

"Break up with her." This time chenle look at jisung serious.

"Dont you understand the situation here? You are the one who cheating with my fiance behind my back, chenle-ya."

It might hurts jisung to knowing this fact. The picture that jeno sends to him. Chenle and y/n kissing at the beach. Hell, jisung was so confused and he needs to prove that by driving to the place fastly.

After he got there, all he seeing is chenle and you looking at each other lovey-dovey. Not just that, you two make out too.

Its break jisung hearts. But he loves you so much untill he can't let you go.

"So? She loves me now. We even-"
"Shut up. I will not break up with her."

Chenle smirked. "Well, why don't we ask her?"

Jisung trying to fix his tie while saying, "why it has to be you chenle? Why you? there is so many human in earths though"

Chenle looking uneasy now. After all, he is jisung, its his best friend. He knows jisung more than he knows himself. Just because of the sided love that he have for y/n at first sight, it makes him like this.

"You should have known, i met her first. At the college, before you two met."
"It was long time ago, scratch that, she dont even feel anything to you."

Jisung takes his breath. "Lets end this talk with, move on or me and my fiances never wanting to see you again"

After that talk, jisung got back to the car where you wait for him.

"what took you so long?"

He just look at you. you see how his eyes sincere loves you more than anything.

"you know that i love you right?"

what with this sudden confess. you look at him confused. its makes you more confused when he hug you.

"dont ever leave me." he said.

iam sorry for not update any story on 2023 tho lol
Hope you guys being angsty and sad while read this one, xo