Nothing really weird happened today after the tweet about me and Thomas went trending yesterday. Weird. I guess others really know how to mind their own business. 

I felt my phone vibrated, so immediately took it out to check what the notification was all about. It was an update from our Business Analytics class rep saying that our professor won't be around today but he left a seatwork that is due before 4 PM.

I immediately halted my steps and checked my bag if I brought my MacBook with me. Great, I think I'll stay in the lib to work on this task. I kinda suck at coding pa naman though it's only a slight part sa seatwork. I then began walking in the direction where one of the libs is located.

Pinili ko yung spot na medyo tahimik and away from other students working in groups. I don't like the noises they make pa naman when they're having their discussions because they can get pretty loud and distracting at times.

Anyway, I opened my laptop and checked the email sent by my prof containing all the instructions and R file needed for the seatwork. Haaay, today is going to be a long day.

I began sorting the provided raw data for my school work when I felt someone placed his/her things on the table next to me. I turned to look who the newcomer was and slightly frowned at the familiar face.

I saw her before from one of the parties the bullies dragged me to. I remember her clearly because she tried to flirt with Thomas back when he was still courting me. So is her seating close to my table purely a coincidence or intentional?

Well, whatever. I went back to my own business and continued working on this damned seatwork. Since I was already wearing my headset, I decided to listen to some classical music.However, I was already halfway through the task when I felt someone's eyes on me. Konting tao lang sa spot na napili ko so that leaves the girl who's seated close next to me.

I glanced up from my laptop and gave her an incredulous look. What is she up to this time?

"Do you need anything from me?" I asked when I caught her staring at me. At this time, I know that she's no longer trying to appear unbothered since she did not even look embarrassed when I caught her shameless stares.

Ughhh. Here I was thinking that this day would turn out well and not weird after yesterday's event, but I feel like another drama would happen this time.

It took her a minute to reply before a smirk appeared on her lips. "You really can't be contented with having one suitor that you had to go back to your ex?" She smugly yet quietly asked, only enough for me to hear her.

This bitch has guts. "I don't know what you're talking about. Besides, my personal life has nothing to do with you." I indifferently said.

I'm not in the mood to fight but that doesn't mean I'm just going to let others bully me. No fvcking way.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a sharp look. "Girl, no matter how hard you try to look soft, I know you're just hiding your horns. I saw the photo of you and Thomas hanging out. Does Jeron know you're still simping for his best friend? Di ka na talaga nahiya na tinuhog mo silang dalawa ha."

What the fvck is this b!tch talking about? Para siyang tanga with all her accusations. Poor girl doesn't even know the whole story.

I smiled at her. "You're pathetic, do you know that? You're just spouting nonsense. Better make sure you do your 'research' next time before you go make stupid assumptions and accusations about me."

She raised an eyebrow and gave me a taunting look. "Everyone knows you, Ara Galang. It's not my fault that you're a known athlete. I can easily get information about you whenever I want.