twenty-five

Noen groaned in defeat, "What? Chase is her-" Noen looked at the boy who was just staring at the window with his airpods, Chase left a space beside him so Noen could sit beside him, Noen was hesitating. He forgot that none of his friends knew what happened between them. "HURRY YOUR ASS UP, NOEN EUBANKS." Abby exclaimed and Noen replied, "OKAY DAMN." Chase looked up to the shorter boy then looked back at the window. Noen then sat beside Chase as he pulled out his airpods, listening to his music. The whole ride wasn't so silent, well-if you're talking about Chase and Noen, they were silent. Anthony, Payton, Jaden and Griffin were yelling on the top of their lungs. After a few screams and yells from Abby and Avani aswell, Griffin looked over at the two quiet boys. Noen was busy with his phone and Chase was just staring at the window like he was the main character feeling the song or somthing.

It surprised Griffin since everytime these two meet, they would get all hyped up. And they never stop talking to each other, They were always on their own worlds. But this time, it's different. They weren't talking at all, they were both silent. Griffin also smiled at Noen's fit, eboy style did suit him a bit better. Everything that was happening was very unlike them. Noen in eboy fashion, the two aren't talking. The most surprising part, Cynthia-the party animal didn't even attend the party. Everything blew Griffin's mind, The shocked boy decided to scoot over and stop the others' yelling to tell them something. "Hey guys, do you notice something odd?" Griffin asked, "WHAT ABOUT MEEE?? WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEeeEee?! WHAT ABOUT ME AND YOU TOGETHER? SOMETHING THAT COULD REALLY LAST FORE-"

"GUYS!" Griffin yelled, louder than the rest. "WHAT GRIFF?!" Anthony yelled back, Chase and Noen were too busy with their airpods so they probably didn't hear and they both thought they were singing again. "WHAT IS IT?!" Avani yelled back. "NOTICE HOW Noen and Chase AREN'T TALKING TO EACH OTHER, Cynthia- the party animal DIDN'T ATTEND. Noen IN EBOY STYLE." Griffin made sure he didn't yell when he mentioned the names. Everyone looked at each other as realization hits them. He was right, Griffin was right. "I know, I've been asking Noen what's wrong, he wouldn't tell me. Is it related to Chase or something?" Abby asked. "Well maybe ask th-" Jaden was cut off by Payton's interruption, "No, Vani." He snapped, "What?" She asked while driving. "You remember weeks ago when Noen-" Payton was yet again, cut off by Noen looking at his friends, The blonde boy (YES HE'S BLONDE AGAIN GUYS IF Y'ALL ARE CONFUSED I FORGOT TO MENTION IT THE OTHER CHAPTERS) took off one earbud.

"Why'd you guys go all quiet?" Noen asked. The others looked at each other yet again, Chase ignored everything. He was still looking at the window. "Nothing, Abby was just hungry. Right?" Jaden eyed the other girl, the look saying 'you better say yes' Abby nodded instantly. "Oh, okay." Noen chuckled but before he placed his earbud back into his ear, Anthony spoke. "Hey, your fit looks different." Noen smiled at Anthony, "I've been into this style lately so." They all smiled, "It suits you more." Chase said randomly. Noen ignored Chase by putting his earbud back in his ear, "I-" Jaden threw his face on Anthony's chest due to the second-hand embarrassment he felt from Chase. "GUYS WE'RE HERE!!" Avani stopped at an empty sidewalk infront of her house. "Let's go!" She exclaimed as she took the car key and placed it in her pocket.

Everyone got out of the bus, they all went in and Keith, Kevin, Yewsif and the rest were there. They had their own van, don't worry. "PARTY TIMEE!!" Keith yelled and after hours, some people were already making out. Noen looked at them in disgust, he looked everywhere for Abby. No sign. "Godness-Avani!" He exclaimed when he saw the girl pouring alchohol on her shirt. "You gotta have fun, NooEeEnn~ you never have any fun!" She exclaimed, He rolled his eyes in annoyance and bumped through more people. "Abby!" Noen yelled out, "You've got to be fucking kidd-" Noen was cut off by a pain on his shoulder. Someone bumped on him, He groaned in annoyance and looked at the guy who bumped him. He was greeted by Chase, who was overly drunk. "Noennnnnn." He dragged his words, "Chase! You're drunk!" Noen exclaimed, "Are you okay?" He carassed the taller boy's left cheek. "I'm. Ffifiiineed." Chase chuckled. "You smell like liquor." "Obviooooously, I drAnkkKkKk." Chase was still sassy even if he was drunk. "You need a hand?" Noen asked. "Mhmmmmm, you'ere boueautifullzl." Chase nodded instantly and dropped the wine bottle in purpose, causing it to leave shards of glass on the floor. "Chase! You've got to be kidding me right now." Noen took the boy by his hand and asked Avani for a guest room, Luckily she wasn't T H A T drunk that she still managed to answer Noen's question.

The two went upstairs, Chase was walking a little floppy but Noen understood it. They finally arrived at the guest room, Noen opened the door as Chase dropped his body on the bed that was fully made. The blonde boy closed the door and sat beside the other who was laying down. "Chase?" Noen asked, "Yess babeeeyy?" Noen cringed at the statement. "Hey, do you need to change? Do you even have extra clothes?" Chase shooked his head. Noen sighed, "Alright then. Are you sleepy?" Noen asked, tucking in the boy as if he was his son. "Noen-do you wannnnnnaa cuddle me with me noww!!?" Chase asked angrily, it wasn't even a question. He sounded demanding. "Sorry, I'm still looking for Abby. But you can stay here." Noen said and stood up, about to leave when Chase grabbed the other's wrist. "Where you goooijnn!!!" Noen groaned, "Chase, I'm bus- WOAH!" Noen was dragged on the bed, he was now beside Chase. "Stayy righ t jherre." The shorter boy tucked himself under the blanket. "I was just here to help." Noen shrugged.

"I'm still looking for Abby."
"Fuck Abby, whyy doo you care forrr her?"

"Because she truly loves me and supports me." Noen answered back, Chase groaned in defeat. "Do tou even haveee idea!!! Why i'm mean and bad!! Becvause im scared!!! Of wat peopl e think!! Okay?!!!!! I love u !! I hav always love u sine i made thaynq stupid acohnt to bully u and geett ur attenition!!! But otsw too late!! U like herr!!!" Noen's jaw dropped, he wanted to believe every bits of Chase's words but he was drunk. So maybe it was just due to his drunk thoughts. "Chase, please go to slee-" Chase pulled Noen by his collar and tried to kiss him but Noen pushed him away. "Stop." Chase whined, "Whyyyy???" Noen took a long breath, "Just go to sleep, alright?" Chase nodded like a good dog and ended up falling asleep. Noen stood up slowly, fearing that he'll wake the black-haired boy. "Noeyyyee!!" Chase exclaimed, "How the fuck- how? I thought you were- asleep?!" Noen said in suprise. "Whyy can't uu stay hereee!! Just forrr oncee!!" He exclaimed. "Fine fine." Noen got back at his place again. "Now go to sleep." He said. Chase nodded and fell asleep.

After hours of Noen being on his phone, he finally fell asleep. The two were almost cuddling but they were just sleeping together (noT IN THAT TERM). Payton and Avani barged in the room laughing, "SHH!! See! Take a video!" Payton said. Avani leaned over to the two and giggled quietly, "Atleast the Choen shippers will have something." She laughed while recording.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
twerks