Chapter 60: Enter Neko!

ابدأ من البداية

Looking at the light blue dress on her hands, Nana let out a sigh before looking back to their mysterious guest. "Sorry Ojou-chan, but unfortunately these are the only clothing that we can provide you at the moment." Nana said apologetically, making the girl look at the clothing that Nana is holding and visibly grimace.

"I know, I know..." Nana said as she's starting to have second thoughts on just letting the poor girl cover herself up with the large blanket instead of making her wear the embarrassing clothing in her hands.

"Hey! That's really mean!" Serafall cried out indignantly.

"They have a point, Onee-chan." Sona said as she and Tsubaki entered the room followed by the others.

Seeing that their guest is still covering up with the same large blanket that Serafall conjured earlier, Sona then summoned a magic circle and placed her an arm inside of it before pulling out a blue shirt and a pair of black shorts.

"Wear this." Sona said as she tossed the clothing at the nameless girl who caught it with her face.

"And please change in the bathroom, not here." Sona said to the nameless girl, who nodded and made her way towards the washroom.

"So how is she?" Artoria asked Nana and Serafall.

"Good news is that she doesn't appear to be injured." Nana replied as she sat on the couch. "She doesn't seem to remember anything about herself."

"Amnesia?" Tsubaki wondered, getting a nod from the two women.

"And I think its real, as I don't see a good reason for her to lie to us. I've also read her mannerisms and expressions a while ago, just in case, and I could tell that she genuinely can't remember anything." Serafall said as sat next to Nana.

The door of the bathroom opened revealing their mysterious guest, now properly dressed.

"This is uncomfortable." The nameless girl said, tugging the top that she's wearing.

Sona's eye twiched she jealously eyed the two mounds straining against the fabric of the Girl's top.

'Why did I even handed her my shirt!? It's obvious that she's around Rias' cup size.' Sona though before blinking in confusion at extended arm and their mysterious guest currently knocked down on the floor while looking at her in surprise.

Next to her is a lone shoe that Sona recognizes as hers.

"Sona-san!" Nana admonished as she quickly helped the poor girl up.

"S-sorry, I-I don't know what came over me." Sona quickly apologized, feeling guilty of her actions.

"Ara, that was a bit mean, don't you think Rias?" Akeno commented.

"Yeah, just because she finds your top uncomfortably tight, doesn't mean you're allowed to throw your shoe on her face, Sona." Rias said before suddenly crying out in pain when Sona's other shoe bounced off Rias' face.

"That's a justified action." Y/n remarked.

"Wha-!? Red!?" Rias gave him a betrayed look.

"You were asking for it, Rias." Y/n replied, making no move to help the downed redhead, earning him a pout from the latter.

"Mou! Everyone's ganging up on me! If it's going to be like this then I'll just go and farm." Rias said getting up, much to everyone's confusion.

'Farm?' Everyone thought as they watched the Rias march towards the corner of the room and sat down while turning on her PC.

Sona gave Rias a flat look, finally understanding what the latter was saying.

"I think she just intentionally did all of that so that she could escape to her gaming." Y/n said in mild amusement.