Chapter 60: Enter Neko!

Start from the beginning

But, for now I have to think of a way to make Papa, stop bothering me with the idea of marriage.

I shifted my eyes back towards Red-san, who is now walking towards us.

Suddenly an idea formed in my head.

Hmm... I think this could work.

____________________

3rd Person's POV

"Now that's out of the way... Let's head back inside and check on our guests." Y/n said while dusting off his hands.

He was glad that he managed to hold back his strength during the fight and not accidentally maimed Zastin, or else he would end up facing something troublesome which he would be too lazy to deal with.

Turning to the group he was about to tell them to head back inside only for Jeanne to speak.

"Sorry everyone, but we have to go. All of us are being summoned by Master and I think it's important." Jeanne said with her fellow peerage members nodding behind her

"Yeah, we'll just see you guys tomorrow." Mordred said as she and her group teleported away.

"Hm... I'm wonder why they are being summoned by Irisviel-sama." Rias said out loud as she looked at the spot where the Pendragon group previously to occupied.

"I'm going back inside." Sona said as she walked back towards the building's entrance. "I'm curious at our latest visitor." She said as she went inside, followed by Tsubaki.

"Soooo... Shall we head back inside?" Ruby awkwardly said, earning her a sigh from her sister.

"I'm heading back home." Summer said.

Looking up in the sky, she said. "It's already dark and I still haven't prepared our dinner for tonight. Let's go Yang. It's your turn tonight in helping me preparing."

"Right. See ya later. Ma, Rubes." Yang said as she jogged to catch up to Summer.

"Hey, don't forget the deadline of our homework for Kobayashi-sensei's class is tomorrow!" Weiss reminded Yang, which made the latter froze mid-step.

"Crap."

____________________

The mysterious girl sat in silence as she watched Nana toss out multiple articles of clothing from a dresser, with each of them being identical to one another except their coloring.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nah-uh. Wow, Serafall-san you seriously need some variety here or some people might mistake you for an anime character!" Nana said as she tossed out another pink magical girl's dress.

"That's the idea, Shimura-sensei. I'm a real life magical girl after all~!" Serafall said with a twirl, confusing their seated guest.

'I wonder what are those 'Anime' and 'Magical Girls' they are talking about.' The girl thought to herself.

"Ano, Fujiwara-san." Nana said, getting the three Human girls' attention.

"Do you have some spare clothes that she could use so that she won't have to cover herself with just a blanket?" She asked the pink-haired girl.

"Sorry, Shimura-sensei, but when me and Lala-san-"

""Lala-san and I" Kaguya and Hayasaka automatically corrected.

"Yeah, so when me and Lala-san" Chika continued. "Were transported to the Special Region, we were only able to bring the clothes we were wearing during that time." Chika said in an apologetic tone.