Rapunzel's Enemy

((Y/n) is wearing her regular princess dress throughout the chapter) 

It was another day in the Kingdom of Corona, but it wasn't an ordinary day. It was the 500th Anniversary Good Will Gopher Grab. Everyone in the kingdom was outside the castle as they were applauding and cheering for this festive day. 

"We have much to celebrate during this year's Goodwill Gopher Grab. Not only is this the 500th anniversary, but we commemorate this, Princess Rapunzel's very first festival." Frederic announced. The crowd applauding and cheering. "To mark this joyous event, our two princesses has redesigned the Gopher Grab seal of goodwill." He reveals the new designed seal. The crows cheers louder. "Ladies and gentlemen of Corona, Princess Rapunzel and Princess (Y/n)."

The sisters locked their arms together as (Y/n) lead her big sister up front. The subjects cheered for their princesses. "Thank you, all." (Y/n) waved at her subjects. "Thank you so much. Aw! You're all too kind." Rapunzel thanked. "Boo!" A man suddenly booed at Rapunzel. Frederic and (Y/n) were confused on who booed at her. Rapunzel didn't even know it was a negative thing. "And a boo to you too, sir!" 

Later in the village, Rapunzel, (Y/n), and Eugene were walking as they were being saluted by the people.

"I gotta hand it to you, blondie and kiddo, the people of Corona love you both." Eugene told. To prove his point, a little girl came and hugged the two princesses. They hugged her back and she ran back to her mother. 

"They sure do know how to make a girl feel special. I mean, I've never heard so much applause, and someone actually booed me." Rapunzel smiled, naive that she didn't know the meaning. "Forget that guy. I wouldn't pay too much attention..." Eugene began to speak, but Rapunzel continues.  "I've never even heard that cheer before. It's so exotic. Do you think he's from overseas?" She asked her little sister and boyfriend. "You really don't know what a boo means, do you, sis?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah, I do. It's a cheer. Like, "yippie," "hooray," "boo," right?" Rapunzel questioned. (Y/n) slowly shook her head at her sister. "No? All right, so what does it mean?" Rapunzel asked again. 

Not getting answer from them, the three of them were with Cassandra in the Gopher tent. Rapunzel was going to get an answer from her. 

"It means someone hates you." Cassandra blurts out. Hearing this made Rapunzel go into shock. "Cass!" (Y/n) scolded Cassandra. "Way to candy-coat it, Cassandra." Eugene told as he threw an apple to his hand. 

"Why wouldn't someone like me? What could I have done to this person?" Rapunzel began to question. "Rapunzel, who cares? Not everyone has to like you. That's part of life." Eugene goes over to her. 

"Eugene's right. Someone could not like you for any number of reasons. For instance, maybe you have a stupid goatee that makes you look ridiculous, and someone might not like you for that." Cassandra said as she was brushing the Gopher. "You know, Cassandra, it's a little hard to take your insults seriously when you're holding that thing." Eugene points at the Gopher. "This thing is important. Gregorio the Goodwill Gopher represents half a millennium of honor and tradition throughout this kingdom." Cassandra explains about Gregorio and the Gopher Grab. 

"We're still talking about the rat, right?" Eugene asked. 

"Gopher! For your information, the Gopher Grab is a Corona institution. (Y/n) and I were entrusted as the mascot's caretaker because it is a mark of hallowed esteem." Cassandra told proudly. Eugene remained unimpressed. "Yeah, that's special. He just pooped on you." Cassandra gasped and looked down. 

(Y/n) walked towards her sister. "Rapunzel, listen. You need to accept that not everyone is going to like. Take me for example. There's someone in the 7 kingdoms who doesn't like me." Rapunzel looked at (Y/n). "You mean there's someone out there who doesn't like you? But...you're a princess like me how could no one like?"