Before Ever After part 2

(This is the regular dress that (Y/n) will wear when she's acting like a princess and the other outfit with the cloak is more when she's out of the castle

(This is the regular dress that (Y/n) will wear when she's acting like a princess and the other outfit with the cloak is more when she's out of the castle. If you don't like the dress you can change it.)

Fanfare was being played as Rapunzel, (Y/n) and their parents are standing at the top of the central staircases waiting for the carriages to approach. Rapunzel turns to (Y/n). "We're good at making people feel welcome. This is completely doable... ish." (Y/n) gives her a double thumbs up. They saw Eugne in the crowd, he waves at them, as they responded. Frederic clears his throat to get his daughters attention. His daughters stopped waving and stood up straight.

The first carriage arrives in front of the royal family. "Your Highness, I present Dame Elizabeth Van Hoskins of Rochester." The footman announced. Rapunzel goes for a bear hug. The crowd gasps as Cassandra, (Y/n), and Eugene looked panicked. Rapunzel laughs as she hugs the poor woman. "Get in here! So nice to meet you." Rapunzel fixes the woman's hat and she gives a shocked look to Frederic who smiles awkwardly. The woman walks away, still looking surprised.

"Um, perhaps you should refrain from the bear hugs, sweetheart." Frederic advised. Rapunzel gasped. "Oh, no bear hugs. Gotcha. Sorry." A new carriage stops in front of the royals. "I present Lieutenant Commander General James Rutherford-Carver III." The footman announced for the second time. "Phew. That's kind of a mouthful. Is it okay if I call you Jimmy?" Rapunzel asked politely. "I'd prefer you didn't." The general replied. "Well, um... Welcome all the same then." Rapunzel continued to welcome him. "I present the Duchess of Quintonia." The footman made a final announcement. The Duchess  stepped out of her carriage.

"Wow, can I just say, I love your hair. I used to have really long hair too, but..." Rapuznel was interrupted by the Duchess.

"This is a handwoven coiffure weft from the finest silk and vicuna fabrics. It designates high social status. You think you'd know that." The Duchess told rudely.

"Uh ... still. Nice to meet you."

"Sadly not nice enough to wear shoes, I'm afraid.

(Y/n) growls angrily at the Duchess. She grabs her staff from behind her dress as she readies to defend her sister's honor. Before she could do it, Frederic clear his throat at her, signaling that she put her staff away. She groans in annoyance and puts her staff away.

Night had come to the Kingdom of Corona as (Y/n) and Cassandra were looking for Rapunzel.

"I wish I could have thrown my staff at that Duchess. I don't appreciate her dissing my sister like that!" (Y/n) rants on and on about the Duchess. Cassandra pats (Y/n)'s back. "Hey, I hear you, (N/n), but your still a princess. So, you need to act like one for a moment...and maybe later we can do something to get even with that Duchess." (Y/n) got excited, but she was cut off by Cassandra. "Only small pranks will have to do." (Y/n) thinks for a moment. "Can we put something super spicy in her food then?"Cassandra smiled at the youngest princess. "I think that could be arranged." (Y/n) squealed in delight and thanked Cassandra for the help.