Author's Note

Hey, everyone!

Thank you so much for your support on this fic, I love to see how excited you all are for the story and how much you enjoy my writing; I love you guys! But like I've previously said, my life hasn't been easy lately, and maybe it doesn't help that I'm overloading myself with writing and art projects.

Lately, I've been having some more than stressful days; I've been repeatedly bullied on social media for a number of topics, form country's (Venezuela's) situation, to my family's personal situation, to my favorite book authors. (It makes no sense; I know.) The BLM movement is somewhat triggering for me because the same people that bully me for being Latina claim themselves "anti-racists", and granted, maybe they are not racist; they are just xenophobes. I just can't stop seeing the hypocrisy and I don't want to relate such horrible thoughts to such a noble cause.

All of that combined with my sleeping troubles gives me some awful migraines that certainly don't get better if I keep pushing myself to work – (even if it is for writing and drawing, two of the things I love to do the most.)

What I'm trying to say is that I wanted to keep coming up with new chapters and new stories for keep bringing some joy even during the bad times... and also for trying to reach Cassandra Clare's level of writing two books at a time.

But I guess I just can't be Cassie Clare.

I realize now that I need to give myself some more space and treat myself kinder so, I'm going to use a little of that space for organizing my thoughts and then come back with more chapters. Just... when I'm ready.

I need some time to finish certain things and schedule new projects. Maybe with a new, more ordered agenda, I'll find time to come up with new fanarts inspired on my current fics.

I'm not going to think much of it now, I just came to tell you that I'm glad you have enjoyed the fic so far, and that I hope you'll keep enjoying it when I come back again. Thanks again for your comments and reviews, they mean the world to me!!

Bye!!

Hugs and kisses!!