13 | Cuts And Bandages

Start from the beginning

It wasn't that you didn't want his company, but rather you didn't want him to worry and worry when there was practically nothing to worry about.

Ochobot himself already said you were alright. How could he not trust his robotic best friend? It was kinda silly, to think even a narcissistic genius like Solar was caring for someone other than himself.

But of course. You were his self-proclaimed-sister after all. There was no doubt he'd worry about you every single second.

A groan escapes you, the image of Zach suddenly making you curse in the silent room for giving you the worst headache in your life.

"Asshole... I swear I'll get him back for this...Ugh..."

Irritating, shady bastard.

Fights gave you a blast, truly, and injuries you gain after don't usually matter to you but this, oh god, Zach better run. Cuz not only were you gonna go after him..

...Solar might even wanna kill him himself. And if it weren't enough, Thunderstorm will pull him out of his grave and kill him again.

You shake the thought away, rendering it useless when you were trying to relieve yourself of stress.

Thunderstorm didn't bother to knock and simply opened Solar's door, entering unannounced with a tray of his granddad's special iced chocolate in hand.

"Thunder...?"

Said male turns his head, subtly glancing at your figure beneath his cap. "Hey...", he groaned as he placed the tray on Solar's desk. "You feeling better?"

You smile, to an extent, tilting your head in response. "Kinda... It still hurts, but I'm doing fine..."

There was an awful silence, an awkward atmosphere that began to build up betwen you when neither of you continued to speak. You took it as a mere hint, that the lightning elemental was only there to deliver for his granddad, nothing more.

....And yet you gasped when you noticed that his wounds were still open with dried blood covering them.

"H-Hali, you're- Fuck, that bastard is so gonna get it!"

Thunderstorm frowns, confused at your sudden outburst. But furrows his brows when you tried to stand up as he realized what you were babbling about.

At your useless efforts to get up from bed, Thunder was quick to push you back down on the mattress. "You idiot, stay down! You already got hurt, dumbass."

You roll your eyes at him, completely ignoring his retort, "Yah, why don't you let Yaya patch you up? Your wounds will get infected, you jerk."

Oh he could care less. All he wanted was for you to be safe anyway.

He turns away, avoiding your eyes like he always did. "No, I don't need it."

"You don't need it?" you repeated, unamused.

He doesn't respond, already planning to leave but you don't let him.

You held a firm grasp on his wrist, preventing him from moving further knowing you wouldn't be letting go anytime soon.

He stares at you, silently telling you to release him. But you don't. You only returned his stare, not once faltering as he stood in place. She really won't let me leave that easily, huh?

"Let me go."

"No."

"(Y/n) I-"

"If you're gonna leave but won't see Yaya to clean them up for you, then you might as well stay and I'll do it myself."