It's Been So Long

Now yes, I'm doing a FNAF chapter. It will be based off the FNAF song It's Been So Long by The Living Tombstone (If you didn't know). This will have a Female Midoriya with a (sadly) dead Eri. Basically Eri will be the murdered child and Midoriya goes off the deep end. Sorry, not sorry. (Still kinda sorry)

Now on with the chapter, I hope you enjoy.(There will be more notes at the end of the Chapter)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jakula was looking at the screen, only to give a sympathetic stare to the class.

"Hey uhhh, is there something wrong man." the manly man Kirishima asked. While giving Jakula a mildly concerned look.

"Well kinda, the first universe your about to see is just down right depressing." he said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Can't you change it to something else, preferably something happy, kero?" the frog-like girl Tsuyu asked while bringing her finger to her face.

"Sadly I have no control over the screen, it just goes on randomly. You just have to pray you get lucky." the red god stated.

"Well can we get some context for this one then?" the robot known as Iida asked in a very polite manner while waving his hands up and down. If only a wooden board was there.

"Weeeeelllll for starters quirks don't exist here." the god said while shrugging.

"What?" the class said more confused more than anything.

"Yup, no quirks."

"Ok then." Ojirou said in a calm manner, while shaking his tale around.

"Huh, well you guys are taking it better than I expected." Jakula said with slightly widen eyes.

"Well it's not that big of a deal, it IS another universe. Stuff like that is expected." Shouji said, while Koda nodded.

"Hold that thought for a second." Jakula said while turning to what seemed to be a tablet, the smiled.

"What about the fact that Midoriya is a girl, is that 'Not that big a difference'." Jakula said while smirking.

The class, all things considered, took it very well.

"WHAT!!!"

"You heard me, Midoriya is a girl in this universe, and Eri is her daughter. Biologically to, if your curious." the godly being said, while once again shrugging his shoulders.

"While that is a adorable mental image, I still have a question. WHY is Midoriya female?" Todoroki said while raising an eyebrow. "Not that it's a bad thing, it just seems such a meaningless change. I don't imagine Midoriya being that much different."

"Honestly it's just one of those things that changes randomly, sometimes he will still be male, and others he will be female. Your right about him not being THAT different. Most of the time" the god said while coughing into his arm, then he looked back at them smiling, "Hell watch enough, and I bet you'll see more than just Midoriya get a gender change."

"I'm sorry, WHAT!!" the class shit stain Mineta said while turning to the god.

"You heard, and calm your shit you glorified grape stain, or bloody stain, depending on what you say next." Jakula said while giving Mineta a glare that even made Bakugou (BakuHOE) shiver in slight fear. "Because of the type of people I hate perverts are in the top ten, right along rapist, racists, and child predators. So keep yo ass in line, or you won't have it for long. Clear."