Chapter Three (MATURE)

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, it's just funny... You are asking for my consent? The Lucifer I knew would just take what he desired. He always made sure others knew their place... And I've heard your Diavlo's boyfriend."

"-! That rumor is false. I am forever loyal to him for reincarnating Lilith. I devote my life to him for such an act, but I do not hold any romantic feelings.." He stated sternly, annoyed she even said such a fact less claim. She began to laugh at his expression, placing a hand over her heart.

"Still as serious as ever I see," she taunted him. "But about what you said... I would love to still be yours, but are you not concerned on what the others may think?" This only made him chuckle and grab her wrist, pulling her close.

"I've spent long enough being apart from you... I believe it is time to reunite without hiding this time.." He kissed her wrist tenderly.

"Mm.." She noticed the look in his eyes and blushed. Back in the celestial realm, they never were truly intimate. It was not considered acceptable with their statuses and roles. But, she always recognized that expression he'd give her, warning her of said desire. Now, there wasn't much stopping them except for herself. "Lucifer, classes will begin shortly... We must head out." Reluctantly, he pulled away.

"Meet me here at the end of the school day. I do have a meeting with the council, but I shall return as soon as possible to retrieve you."

"As you wish," she complied and gave him a soft kiss before urging him out the door.

~

Throughout the meeting, it was clear Lucifer spoke faster than usual. During classes throughout the day he grew impatient, looking around often, tapping his fingers. When he walked the hallways he seemed to be searching for something, someone. The brothers had their suspicions, but didn't say anything. Lord Diavlo seemed to be at a loss as well. Lucifer was speaking quickly and kept watching the time. Finally he adjourned the meeting, excusing himself.

".... We all noticed that.. right?" Satan asked. "I don't care what happens to him, but this was odd."

"I agree," Asmo nodded, "anyone know what's happening?"

Kiyomi could only smile and giggle, "Who knows? Perhaps he finally is happy."

"Oi! You know somethin' human??" Mammon asked. "Mind explaining?"

"Hmm.. nah. Not my place." She said, walking out as the brothers followed behind.

"Hmm.." The Lord said, crossing his arms. How odd.

Lucifer was quick to go down to the music room. His nerves finally eased when he saw her, so it wasn't a figment of his imagination, she truly was there. He took her hand and led her away. They managed to beat his siblings to the House of Lamentation, where he proceeded to take her to his room, locking it.

".... Lucifer...." She blushed immensely, backing up a bit. "Weren't we... Just going to enjoy some tea?"

"I've missed you for far too long, it's too late to pull away now.." He grabbed her arm, yanking her towards him, kissing her deeply. Everytime Zara tried to push away, he only deepened it. His hands moved down, groping her plush ass, making a soft moan slip from her. Finally, he broke the kiss and nibbled at her neck. Quickly, he stripped her out of her uniform, leaving her in nothing but her undergarments and thigh highs.

"Nghh... Luci, you need to calm down. We-" she was interrupted by him tossing her on the bed, climbing ontop. She swallowed a lump in her throat. She never went this far with him before. After so much time apart, Zara understood the pent up desire he must contain. Her moans were soft, leaning her head back, allowing the demon better access to her neck. Her body heated up quickly from his actions, hand tugging on his uniform.