part sixty: Daisy Styles

Start from the beginning

I back off a bit, crossing my arms. "Where is he? Xavier?"

"He fled. Same with your mum."

Of course they did. Cowards.

I groan in frustration, knowing I let him get away again. "Fuck! I don't understand. What does he want with me. Why has he been so obsessed with finding me and ruining my life."

"Styles, I can explain. You just need to relax."

I take a deep breath and sigh. If Zayn was going to be my only source of information, then I'll take what I can get.

"This might be a lot to register." he begins. I exchange a look between Louis and Niall, who seemed just as wary of Zayn as I was.

"Your dad was not who he said he was."

What does my dad have to do with this?

I stand and wait for him to continue, my lips pressed into a line.

"Xavier and your father were business partners." he says, making my eyes widen.

"What-"

"They ran a gang together, Harry."

I suddenly felt like a pound of bricks had hit me.

"Your dad wanted his son to be his successor, so, from the second you were born...Xavier already had a vendetta against you."

I felt like I was gonna be sick.

"Xavier got jealous, and had to get your father out of the way...so he made an arrangement with your mother to murder him and take you."

"So Xavier has a gang I don't know about?"

"No, not anymore. His gang was attacked by a rival one, who haven't been heard from since. They managed to kill over half of their members...the rest just quit." Zayn explains.

This was a lot.

I had no idea my father and Xavier worked together...let alone ran a gang together.

"H-how do you know all of this?"

Zayn shrugs. "I got Alexander drunk off his ass one night so he'd spill everything about his father. He told me that Xavier started working with The Phantoms because they wanted you dead, too."

I was a little shocked at the fact that Zayn basically manipulated information out of Alex. But, I guess that's what he was good at.

"So, Ive been lied to all this time..." I trail off as I look at the tiled ground in thought.

"Do you have any idea where Xavier would have gone?" Louis chimes in.

I look up at Zayn, awaiting his response. "No. Sorry, guys. He probably would have fled far away from here. I'd suggest taking all the security precautions you possibly can while he's gone."

I take a deep inhale before running my hands through my hair.

"Okay, well, right now I just want to be with Lydia and my kid." I say, not wanting to worry about anything else right now.

It was silent for a moment before Niall spoke up.

"So you're really a fucking father now, hey Styles?" Niall chuckles.

My lips curl a little. "Yeah, I guess so."

"So, what does this mean for The Kings?" Louis says.

I shrug. "I cant be apart of this gang shit anymore, guys. I've got way too much to lose."

They nod in understanding.