Finally Meeting

Wall Rose had been repaired of its damages while the Survey Corps stood by and watched the mess I made with Luciel take me to trial. It was nothing like Luciel's court date. Levi and Hange both defended me because Queen Historia questioned my intentions.

Everyone did come up with a plan for me. I was to stay under Levi's watch until I was able to control this healing power. I was also deemed unfit to become a captain as of right now and I swore I could hear Levi sigh when that was announced. Hange was instructed to test me with these powers and write down all her findings. If I did not agree or I did show that I was a danger to humanity, Eren would be allowed to eat me.

"I'm not going to eat you," Eren said as he sat down and dangled his legs off the wall.

"I hope it doesn't get that far." I sighed. "I want to be able to understand this power."

"You might never understand it," Eren admitted. "I still don't understand my titan power."

"But this healing power doesn't do me anything besides getting me sick," I said. "I can't control who gets saved."

"Not yet you can't," Eren replied. "Commander Hange talked off my head when I asked her to tell me everything about Titans, she doesn't know a thing about you."

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked.

"It means, you will be teaching us," Eren answered.

"You two brats, stop messing around." Levi snarled. "Aurora, you are supposed to be right next to me."

"Is that what Queen Historia meant when she said for Aurora to stay under your watch?" Eren asked.

"Sorry, Eren," I muttered as I stood up.

Levi ignored Erens question and took me to the part of the wall where some cannons were set. He grumbled a few words and left me to speak to some troops that were stationed here.

"Looks like the Captains not in a good mood." A troop said from behind me.

"He's never in a good mood," Another troop said. "There's speculation that he asked the Queen privately if he could take that new girl under his wing."

"New girl?" The other one asked.

"Yeah, the one that-" The troop started to say.

"That's enough." Levi shushed them. "Focus on your job."

"Yes sir!" They all saluted at once.

"Maybe I should start closing your mouths for you," Levi recommended. "That will make this place a hell of a lot quieter."

"Levi," I stated. "Please stop-"

"The new girl is non of your concern." Levi snarled. "Any more talk about her and you'll be titan breakfast."

"Captain!" I suddenly shouted bringing attention to myself. "I- uh."

"You've wasted enough of my time." Levi groaned. "Let's go."

As Levi turned to move, a slight tremor was felt beneath our feet. Levi locked eyes with me before our attention was directed to a sudden shot of a flare.

"RED!" A person screamed.

"A titan?!" Levi panted. "But how-"

"MOVE IT, PEOPLE!" Hange screamed from the left side of the wall.

"Come on, you need to stay up here!" Levi yanked me back from the edge of the wall. "I need to hide you-."

"AURORA!" Hange's voice rang out. "GET DOWN THERE AND KEEP YOUR HOOD ON!"