I shook my head in agreement and we both made our way towards the college auditorium. We sat in the back and I found Nina sitting in the corner seats in the third last row with her boyfriend.

They were kissing each other furiously and I just looked at her unbelievably. "You see Amber, she is the only one who is enjoying her college life. Look at us man, all dry and no fun", Ethan said while looking at Nina.

I laughed at his words and said, "Don't forget Ethan that she is the daughter of the principal. She will find her way into one of the best places to work at because of her father. For all I remember from the last time I talked to her about her work plans in the future, she told me that she has already secured a place in Blueberry Designer House. Can you fucking believe it? The Blueberry Designer House where almost all the celebrities get their dresses made for all the top notch events. Her future is so bright and it makes me sad that she doesn't even have to work that hard to get a place there. So you should shut your mouth and get your work done if you are thinking of joining some good designer which I am sure you are." I was busy working on the designs that I had to submit in the next two days with my headphones on, when I felt elbows poking me in the rib.

I removed my headphones and looked at Ethan angrily. "What?", I mouthed at him.

But before he could even speak I heard someone saying in the mike "So students please give a big round of applause to none other than Ryan Parker, the CEO of Parker Enterprises". I looked at the stage in utter shock and there he was, making his way through the stairs and up on the stage looking so devilishly handsome.

A smile immediately formed on my lips when I saw him smiling while greeting the principal. Ethan slapped me on my arm and it was then that I realized that he was probably calling me from a minute or so.

"Still wanna concentrate on your designs?", he said while smirking at me. I eyed him before looking at the page I was working on.

But I just couldn't focus now. When he started with his speech, it was like my mind had started working on its own.

I listened intently to what he had to say. I noticed that he rubbed the stubble on his chin very often and also that he says 'yeah' a lot.

I couldn't help but blush after noticing those small things about him. Ryan might not be perfect but the way he presented himself in the presence of people made him look like a fucking perfectionist.

The way his fingers found their place in his hair after every minute, the way he kept adjusting himself on either foot while asking a question to his audience and the way he smiled when he said something funny made me realize how perfect he has made imperfectionism look. "I see you can't focus on your assignment any more", Ethan said while closing my binder and putting it in his bag.

"The speech is really inspirational. It might be helpful", I said while trying to hide my blush. "Oh ya! Why not? You can even ask him any doubts after the session", he said while pinching my cheek.

I just tried to ignore his remarks but honestly thinking about meeting Ryan after the session was setting a firework in my belly. "Doesn't he look so goddamn sexy?", Ethan softly said in my ears.

I shook my head at his words while my eyes were still fixated on the stage, on Ryan. "I mean look at those eyes that sparkle every time he says something, the dimples that form on either sides when he passes one of those angelic smiles and how can one forget his muscles. I mean can you see them bumping out even when he is wearing that thick blazor? I feel this guy workouts like crazy to look like a snack. And should we even need to talk about his fucking stamina? His wifey would probably scream every night telling him to fucking stop", Ethan said while going away in his dreamland, probably thinking about getting laid himself.

"Geez, can you stop with the details? You seriously need to get laid Ethan. Your horny self is too gross and it makes you speak some unbearable, not to forget extremely personal things", I said while glaring at him. After about 20 minutes the seminar came to an end and all the students started moving out of the auditorium.

There were some students and teachers who were talking to Ryan. I couldn't decide if I should go and talk to him or just make my way out like the others.

But what will I talk about? It's not that I know him personally.

If it even matters, I am a fucking bartender who served him his drink which not to forget is my job. "Come let's talk to him", Ethan said while holding my hand and getting up from his seat.

I pulled him back on his seat and said almost in a whisper, "Are you kidding me? Don't do anything stupid. Just hold my hand and let's go straight out. Do not look back and don't over react." Just then I got up from my seat and started walking towards the exit door.

I thought that I had successfully made it out without getting any attention from Ryan when I heard Ethan screaming loud enough for the entire crowd to look at me, "Hey Amber! Your binder is with me." I turned around while balling my fists to look at Ethan who was busy removing my binder from his bag.

He looked at me innocently with my binder in his hand and passed me a small smile. I stomped towards him and while snatching the binder from his hand I muttered some words under my breath.

I was just about to leave again when I heard someone calling my name and I immediately understood who it was. I turned around while covering half of my face with the binder to find Ryan coming towards me with his hands shoved in his pockets.

Ethan passed me a toothy grin before pecking me on the cheeks and with that he left.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Back with another exciting update. Aren't you'll just excited to know what the next chapter has in store? If you'll have any doubts regarding any of the situations, feel free to ask me. My next update will be on Tuesday. Do not forget to vote for my story and do share it with your friends and family. Bye! Have a nice and safe weekend❤