12-Movie Two

Annabelle, almost Turner, Davis sat in the pouring rain in the ruined wedding ceremony. Elizabeth Swann knelt by her friend, consoling the young woman.

They turned when men approached, William Turner with his wrist in irons. Annabelle rushed to him. "What's happening?"

"I don't know," he admitted, but softly smiled to her. "You look beautiful, love."

The bride to be messed with his shirt. "It's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding."

Will went to reassure her, Elizabeth rubbing her back, but a man shouted over them. "Make way! Let me through!"

They looked up to see Governor Swann. "What is the meaning of this?"

Another, rather short, man approached. "Weatherby Swann. It's been too long."

"Cutler Beckett?"

"It's Lord now, actually." Beckett said to him.

"Lord or not, you have no reason to arrest this man."

"Actually, I do. Mr. Mercer?" Lord Beckett said and a man with a wooden box came into view. "The warrant for the arrest of one William Turner."

"This warrant is for Annabelle Davis!" The Governor exclaimed in shock.

"Oh is it? That's annoying, my mistake..." The Lord said and took the paper back. "Arrest her."

Men grabbed Annabelle and she fought back. "On what charges?" She asked as Will lurched forwards to stop them from grabbing her.

"Oh, this is for Elizabeth Swann. Arrest her as well I suppose." Beckett said, ignoring her. "Aha, here's the one for William Turner." The paper was handed over. "I have another one for a Mr.James Norrington. Is he present?"

"What are the charges!" Elizabeth and Annabelle shouted.

"Commodore Norrington resigned his commission some months ago." The Governor said.

"I don't believe that was the answer to the question."

"Lord Beckett, in the category of questions not answered-" Will started before Elizabeth cut him off.

"We are under the jurisdiction of the Kings Governor of Port Royal and you will tell us what we are charged with." Elizabeth said quickly.

"The charge... is conspiring to set free a man convicted of crimes against the Crown and Empire and condemned to death for which the..." Governor Swann started but trailed off.

"...for which the punishment, regrettably, is also death. Perhaps you remember a certain pirate named Jack Sparrow." Lord Beckett continued.

"Captain!" The trio said together forcefully.

"Captain Jack Sparrow." Annabelle said.

"Captain Jack Sparrow. Yes, I thought you might.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Will and Annabelle were lead to Beckett's office while still being shackled.

"Lord Beckett, the prisoners as ordered sir." A solider said.

"Those won't be necessary." Lord Beckett said and pointed to the shackles. They were quickly undone and the soldiers left. He poured them a drink. "The East India Trading Company has need of your services-" He started before Annabelle slapped him.

"Why wait until now to arrest us! Why not months ago, when we could've had the smallest chance of knowing where he was! We have no idea where this man is so if you think we do, think again!" Annabelle shouted at him before Will grabbed her and held his hand over her mouth.

"She has a slight temper." He said with a nervous laugh.

"Adds to her charm. We wish for you at act as our magenta in a business transaction with your mutual friend, Jack Sparrow." Beckett said with a smile.

"More acquaintance than friend. How do you know him?" Will said and removed his hand from Annabelles mouth. She glared at him.

"We've has dealings in the past." Beckett replied as he pulled a P brand from a fire. "And we've each left our mark on the other."

"What mark did he leave on you?" Annabelle asked him. He ignored her.

"By your efforts, Jack Sparrow was set free. I would like you to go to him and recover a certain property in his possession." Beckett said. Annabelle went to storm up to him, but Will quickly grabbed her.

"Recover. At the point of a sword?" Will said and pulled Annabelle next to him.

"Bargain." Beckett answered. He opened a wooden box and removed a leather case. He took out a few pieces of paper. "Letters of Marque. You will offer what amounts to a full pardon. Jack will be free, a privateer in the employ of England."

"Somehow I doubt Jack will consider employment the same as being free." Annabelle said. Beckett scoffed.

"Freedom." He said and put the papers away. He walked out onto the balcony and they followed. "Jack Sparrow is a dying breed. The world is shrinking the blank edges of the map filled in. Jack must find his place in the New World or perish. Not unlike you, Mr.Turner. You, your fiancé and her friend face the hangman's noose."

"Do you get both Jack and the Black Pearl." Annabelle said.

"The Black Pearl?" Beckett asked.

"The property you want that he possesses." Will explained.

"A ship? Hardly. The item in question is considerably smaller and far more valuable. Something Sparrow keeps on his person at all times: a compass?" Beckett said. Recognition shot on Will and Annabelles faces at once. "Ah, do you know it. Bring back that compass, or there's no deal." Beckett said before walking off.

"Look at what we got ourselves into this time." Annabelle said.

"First we were saving Elizabeth. Now we're saving all of us." Will replied to her. She laughed and looked up at him.

"Don't get yourself killed please."

"I won't."

She cupped his face and kissed him.

"You better not, otherwise I'm dragging you out of Davy Jones Locker and killing you again." She said. Will laughed at her.

"Then I'll try not too."

(A/N: Dang, their wedding was crashed. Such a sad day. Anyways, hope you liked this! Tell me what you like and don't like, any maybe some ideas for the story!)