i dont understand (takumi and gii)

Insecure gii
Angst/happy ending

Gii pov
3 years we have been together 3 years, why doesn't takumi like it when i kiss him, am I not a good kisser, am I not good enough for him, is he just dating me out of pity. No it can't be takumi loves me just as much as I love him...right? Gii thinks as he walks I to class and tries to kiss takumis cheek but takumi pulls away looking around.

" takumi, whats wrong" I ask as I see him play with his finger and a big frown on his face

"I-its nothing" he stutters, looking up when the teacher asks him a question. I nod my head in fake understanding and just stay quite for the rest of the lesson which is hard when there is obviously something wrong.

The next few classes go the same, silence, takumi playing with his hands and looking upset.

I never thought our relationship would be like this, we usually tell each other everything, i know about his brother, he knows about my life, we know everything about each other. Why is he suddenly keeping secrets.

I just pretend nothing is wrong like he said and after class do my literary duty before going back to my dorm and flopping on the bed,

The next day when I walk into class my heart sinks when I see takumi isn't here, is his phobia back?, what happened?

I sprint out of the room and look around but find nothing, I walk into class late and I told the teacher that I was late because of some family emergency over the phone (obviously a lie but for some reason she believed me)

I walk to my seat and look around the room full of students and notice arata is looking at me sadly, I give him a confused look and gives me a sign meaning after class. Arata knows what's wrong with takuni I'm sure about it.

I anxiously wait until the end of class and when the bell rings I wait for arata at the door, he signals me to follow him and leads me to the libery hidden section

" what is it arata, is takumi okay?, did something happen?, is his phobia back?" I ask fearful of the answer

" takumi has been excused from classes for the next few days...because he isnt in the best state of mind right now" arata starts but I but in

" why?" He rolls his eyes and continues " he is being forced into marriage with a woman"

" no...no...no why?" I ask scared of losing the love of my life

" his parents find it wrong and sinful that he is as they call it a faggot" arata says getting a little pissed, I thank arata and run off towards the dorms so I can speak to takumi, by the time I reach his dorm I'm panting and sweating really hard, I knock on the door and wait for him to answer.

He opens the door and takes one look at me before bursting into tears, I pull him into my arms and close the door behind me , dragging him to the bed and laying down so he is led with his head on my chest, I let him cry for a while before looking at him and telling him I know.

" takumi I won't let you do it" I say in a gental voice, he lets out a little sniffle
" b-but I have to" he says, snuggling closer to me, I wrap my arm tighter around him and I know he can feel my heart beat speed up.

" no you don't , you can't marry someone you don't love" I say begging with him

" they said they will never speak to me if I continue this behaviour they don't want a gay son" takumi says sitting up, i follow after him and grab his hand.

" takumi, they are homeophobes you dont need them, my parents love you like their own, you can stay with us in the breaks and we can stay together, i love you and I'm not letting you go" he looks up at me and nods, I smile at him and wait for him to say something.

" thank you gii, I love you too," he says after calming himself a little, I nod and lean in close to him

" can I kiss you?" I ask just wanting to be sure. He nods and I lean in, his lips touch mine and the sparks that ignite in my stomach whenever I kiss takumi return.

" gii" takumi says pulling away a few seconds later

" yeah" I say looking into his beautiful eyes.

" can you stay with me for a while, I don't want to be alone" hs says and i pull us back into our original position with his head on my chest

" im here as long as you need me" I say kissing his head gentally

" you promise"

" i promise my love, I will never leave you" I say starting to stroke his head to give him comfort, when I hear his breath even out i know he's asleep, I text one of our arata and tell him to tell the teacher that i won't be back today because takumi needs me

He says he will tell them and that he hopes takumi is okay, being not only his roommate but also his friend he said hes worried about takumi.

Hes fine, just like I am now that I know that takumi isnt leaving me anytime soon