Description

Mercy Evans was, and hopefully always would be, a rogue. She and her two beloved brothers roamed the world, only settling for brief periods of time. But she was much different than the other stereotypical rogues. She was not banished from her pack, she was not disgraced, and she was not rejected. In fact, she didn’t even have a mate. And she was not treated like a common rogue either. She had reputation amongst packs, for both her compassionate kind heart, and her generosity with her gift of healing. Wherever she went she was treated as an angel, and many believed she was.

Braxten Gold ascended the throne in cold blood. He ruled with an iron fist, fair, but harsh. The punishments for breaking the rules were cruel, but none as cruel as the punishment for rogues. If any rogues were found, or even suspected to be rogues, they were to be immediately brought to the High Alpha, to be executed. The man himself was said to be the devil in human form, with a heart made of ice and a body carved from stone.

Completely different people, destined to be each other’s polar opposites. But fate has tied these two together, and it seems that the drama has only just begun.

=============================================================

Re-wrote this, because I disliked the direction it was headed the first time

Will be uploading more often now!!!!

Votes and Comments are appreciated.

BIG thank you to SilverMoonShadow, for the beautiful cover!