" NO! Why would I kill Momo!? I had a Feeling that...The boogeyman is in her room" Said Deadpool and Both Girls gaved him a Death stare and Deadpool Looked down, " across my bloody heart" Said Deadpool as he pulles out his sword and Going to stab Himself and Uraraka and Tsuyu eyes widen as They quickly snatched the sword away from him.

" Ok! We believe you!, Wait....Don't tell me you were planning to sleep up their as well Deadpool?" Said Uraraka and Deadpool shaked his head no, " Heck no, I sleep in the streets ever since I got Evicted from the Motel because I'm Poor as Fuck" said Deadpool and His stomach Growled and Looks around in the floor for some food, " Got any Pinecones?" Said Deadpool

Uraraka then reaches for her bag and she takes out a Two wrapped Yakitori's and she gives them to Deadpool, Deadpool then Looks at the two wrapped Yakitori's as he looks at Uraraka, " um...y-you Mean it?" Said Deadpool and Uraraka gaved him a Sweet smile as she nods, Tsuyu also reached for her bag and she takes out a strawberry and Kiwi flavored Sparkling water and she hands it to Deadpool, Deadpool eyes became puppy eyes as he takes the Offerings from the two girls.

" W-Why are you two giving me these?" Said Deadpool, " Well...We understand ever since Camp, You been struggling a lot in the woods, Eating Pinecones and other stuff that isn't pretty Much food, And I have a feeling that You probably don't eat a lot as well, So I decided to give you at least Half of My dinner" Said Uraraka as she smiles friendly, " Yea, You might be Loud, Crazy, And annoying and weird at the same time, But that doesn't mean we Don't care about you, You still have a good side on you, We just hope that You and Peter will work things out soon, Because I actually kinda Miss you Messing things up a bit for us, Ribbit" Said Tsuyu and Deadpool took those words very much as he started to tear up a bit, Tsuyu and Uraraka Hugged him and Deadpool was shocked as he hugged them both slowly at the same time, As he let's go, Both girls walked back in the dorms as they waved at him.

Deadpool then unwraps the food and He smells it, He started to eat and started to think while eating, " Dang it Deadpool! You heard that? They still cared about me, But Do the others as well?...I don't think so...Because every time when I come to their Dorms, They all give me that Stare except those two...Fuck me! Fuck me! Am I doing the wrong thing! Shit Balls! I need to call off the Deal with silver Samurai! I can't do this to them! i can't betrayed them." Thought Deadpool as he walked while eating the food.

" Ah, Their you two are, What took you two so long to come in? We saw you two walking in the gate and it took you two like 5 minutes to walk in? What gives?" Said Mina, " Oh...um...We saw Deadpool in our tree" Said Uraraka and everyone looks at them.

" Wade!? What the hell was he doing in the tree!?" Shouted Peter, " well that's what me and Tsu wanted to know, But he said that you hired him as security, Which I know That is a lie" said Uraraka

" But It looked like he was Aiming a gun at Momo's room and he said that he feelt that the Boogeyman was in her room" Tsuyu said as she Shrugged, " Really? A boogeyman..." Said Sero as he facepalm.

" Yaoyorozu, Were you in your room?" Said Jirou, " I was in my room just to get my Notebook that's all" Said Momo and Midoryia got up, " Peter, Remember when deadpool Jumped off the Bridge after the Battle on Monday? He acted strange that Day, Don't you think he is working with someone?" Said Midoryia and Peter rubbed his chin.

" Now Midoryia, Maybe that Call was Embarrassing, And Deadpool didn't want you two to hear it" Said Iida and Midoryia Nodded, " No, Even If the call was embarrassing, Deadpool would Talk to it In front of us, Deadpool will do Embarrassing stuff In Public and He doesn't care, So Midoryia.., I guess you are right" Said Peter.

" Well....We also told him that me and Tsu stilled cared for him, even tho he is a bit Insane, But their is still a heart in him, We even gaved him food and a drink" said Uraraka, " I Understand that you two wanted to help him, But Deadpool is Really annoying, He just drives us nuts! I Mean, He said a Bad word to In front of Eri! And she Now learned that Word in a young age" Said Kirishima