Chapter 10

Adora's POV:

Entrapta was working on making some adjustments to Emily when she saw that Emily had some trouble climbing  up the stairs on one of the tests while Perfuma was watching her and watering some plants. I was wondering about what Glimmer and Bow had said about Catra yesterday... how I needed to let her go and all.

I noticed Glimmer approach me and say "Adora, I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to go like that and-"

"It's okay I shouldn't have stormed off like that and all." I replied.

"Anyways my mom wants me to ask you if you would want to try sword fighting!" Glimmer exclaimed and honestly I didn't really know how to sword fight that well. Heck, I haven't even tried sword fighting.

"Glimmer..." Bow approached with that look on his face saying tell the truth.

"Okay, fine! I want to see how good you would be in sword fighting! I mean like we all have some sort of weapon that we like to use. Bow likes the bow and arrows and I like using a staff!" Glimmer said excitedly, "So what'd you say?" 

"Um... sure..." I replied still a little unsure about this whole sword thing.

"Okay, so we're at the field and here's the sword!" Glimmer exclaimed.

"Um... what am I supposed to do with it?" I asked still confused.

"Just start swinging it around and stuff and see what happens!" Glimmer said excitedly as if she expected me to be great on first try.

I started moving and it just felt natural. I didn't actually expect to enjoy it but soon enough I noticed Glimmer and Bow staring at me with their mouths wide open. 

"Wha-what did I do??" I was plain confused. Why were they staring at me like that?

"Are you sure you've never used a sword in your life?" Bow asked.

"Yeah..." I was still confused.

"You just expertly used a sword Adora!" Glimmer squealed in shock and excitement.

"I- I did?" I asked.

"Yes! Now the Best Friend Squad all have signature weapons!!!!" Bow said in excitement.

"We're not calling ourselves that." Glimmer shot back.

"You'll get used to it." Bow persuaded as we all laughed while Glimmer started shouting out different name suggestions like the Glimmer Group which Bow and I brushed off.

Entrapta's POV: 

I started walking away because I wanted to see if I could get more parts to help advance Emily. There was this strange sign which said Horde Tech Advances so obviously I was going to go in to gather the proper materials. I was just about to open the door when I saw this weird cat lady and scorpion person walk up to me.

Scorpia's POV:

There was this strange girl with long purple hair put into pigtails she was wearing a white top with a tool kit around her waist and grey sweatpants. I was just about to walk up and say hi before Catra swung her arm out in front of me and stopped me in my tracks.

"Stay here, I'm gonna go talk to this Rebellion girl." Catra whispered in my ear.

Catra's POV:

I approached her but this bot came at me so I got out of the way and it banged the wall leaving a dent.

"Sorry I haven't exactly finished advancing her, my name's Entrapta by the way!" Entrapta had told me while I was still admiring the dent it had made in the wall.