Repugnance

"ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇꜱɪꜱᴛ ᴍᴇ."

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰ*ᴄᴋ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ?"

────────

Definition:

Repugnance - the quality or fact of being contradictory or inconsistent. : an instance of such contradiction or inconsistency. : strong dislike, distaste, or antagonism(Merriam-Webster)

────────

notes:

ₓ This story is purely fictional and based on my imaginations only. I may use several existing things in the future but it is purely for the story only no other reasons intended.

ₓ This book is written in English. English is not my first language; please bear with my grammatical and typographical errors.

Pictures that are used are not mine; credits go to the rightful owners. Some were all edited by me.

ₓ The previous title of this book was "Hate" and I've decided to change it. The plot is the same as the previous, though there will be a lot of changes with the characters and other minor details. Especially with Mia's character.

Repugnance will also be in the same universe as Unforeseen. 

ₓ Updates will start once I finish "Unforeseen"  which I believe might take a while. I'm really determined to finish that book and this book too since they were in my drafts for a while now.

ₓ Thank you so much!