Mission 20: This War ends now (Finale)

Start from the beginning

Ophis: "Nope. This is your war. Not mine. I'm just a spectator in this War."

Sona: "That's enough now."

Azazel: "Let's go set up some more traps 2KM from here."

Sona: "You guys go. Me and Sera are going to back to Ms. Smith and see any progress."

SC/ORC: "Yes President!"

Cao Cao: "Those are some impressive traps you got there."

They look behind and saw the Hero Faction.

Azazel: "I thought you and your team is still fighting some Stray?"

Cao Cao: "We did. But someone butted in and finish the job."

He pointed at Vali and his team behind them.

Azazel: "Great to see you here, Vali."

Vali: "I'm only here to help you deal with Sirzechs. We don't tolerate traitors in the Khaos Brigade."

Xenovia: "Say's the traitor during the Peace Meeting."

Vali: "I was never at the Fallen Angels Side anyway. Azazel just hired me as his bodyguard when he came to Kouh. And the contract just happened to expire exactly during the Meeting."

Azazel: "I thought I read it 12pm. But it was 12am."

Vali: "So what's your plan?"

Azazel: "Making more traps for Sirzechs if he defeated Dante and Vergil."

Vali: "I don't sense that weak pervert here. Did you all kill him?"

Azazel: "No. He's locked up at one of the special cells in the Apollyon Zaibatsu. We'll deal with him after this is all over."

Vali: "If the two Sons of Sparda is battling Sirzechs now. Then I wanna see it. But if they were defeated, then I guess I'll have to deal Sirzechs myself."

Azazel: "Very well. You can buy us some more time. Let's go everyone."

Vali and his team fly to Kyoto Castle to help the Sparda sons. Meanwhile the Hero Faction went to follow.

Vali: "What are you doing?"

Cao Cao: "Sirzechs will deal with us for using me and my group a his Pawns. We never should have agree dealing with him."

Vali: "Then your gonna have to get in line."

The two groups arrive at the ruined Kyoto Castle and they saw the Sparda Son having a hard time fighting Sirzehcs. They look up to Sirzechs and saw him smirking while a dark red aura is covering him.

Sirzechs: "Is this what the Sons of Sparda can do? I'm disappointed. The stories I've heard of you at the war is completely different from now."

Vergil: "Your only using a power that's never truly yours or earned. Your nothing but a scum!"

Dante: "Sorry to disappoint you shithead. It's not fun playing if your cheating."

Vali, Cao Cao and the others jump down beside the Sparda sons.

Dante: "The hell are you all doing here?"

Vali: "If you can't deal with him, then leave it us."

Vergil: "Who told you that I can't deal him? Your gonna have to eat a lot of Vital Stars if you can defeat me with two hands tied behind my back."