Mission 20: This War ends now (Finale)

Start from the beginning

Yasaka: "We got it!"

Beelzebub: "Let's move quickly! There's no time to waste!"

Yasaka: "Kunou. Tell the Yokai council to come here immediately! We need they're help to bring Y/n back!"

Kunou: "Yes, Mother!"

She created a magic circle and teleport back to their castle. Smith and the others arrive to the laboratory.

Beelzebub: "We manage to reverse the portal and bring Y/n and Rias back here."

Yasaka: "But we're gonna need a lot of Yokai energy to make it so. I can't do it on my own because they already used my power to open it. But don't worry, I already asked my daughter to bring everyone here to help."

Smith: "Great! Now we'll be able to-"

She didn't finished when they felt an earthquake.

Dante: "The hell's going on out there!?"

Smith went to the security camera at Sirzechs and saw that he broke the barrier.

Smith: "Shit. He broke the barrier!"

Dante: "Well that's problem."

Vergil: "Make haste Dante. We must hold him until they open the portal."

Dante: "Can't we wait to till the Pizza get here?"

Vergil: "No. There's no time to wait."

He grab Yamato and created a portal to Kyoto.

Rossweisse: "Please come back home Vergil."

Vergil: "I'll do my best. For you and our child."

Dante: "So cheesy. But whatever, let's go."

He was about to walk to the portal but Smith grab his coat and smash her lips into his and wrap her hands around his neck. After they share a passionate kiss, a string of saliva is still connecting to their mouth.

Smith: "You better come back alive. Or else I'm gonna have to revive you and kill you again."

Dante: "Heh. Then you better bring the kid back in time."

With that, the two Sparda sons walk in the portal to face Sirzechs while the others work on bringing Y/n back.

With Sona and the others they were helping Azazel on making the traps around Kyoto to immobilized Sirzechs if he defeated Dante and Vergil.

Azazel: "This is be good for now. It won't hold him much long, but it will give us more time to make more."

Sona: "How do you know that this will work?"

Azazel: "I don't. It's just a hunch."

Saji: "Oh man. I hope they get Y/n back. I don't wanna die without buying a PS5 yet."

Sona: "If anyone's going to die, then it's going to be Sirzechs. And I know that Y/n will come back in time."

Sera: "She's right. It's only a matter of time until he and Rias comes back."

Ophis: "Don't get your hopes up yet. Remember what I said few nights ago? Don't expect Y/n to beat Sirzechs when he came back."

Sona: "Why are you still here?"

Ophis: "I'm kinda enjoying the show."

Akeno: "Aren't you going to help us deal with Sirzechs?"