MY ERACHU

ERA'S POV

"Tae" I called him in my lowest voice. Even I couldn’t hear mine but Tae understood. What am I thinking! He even can tell my untold words. So what's the big deal here!!

"Era what are doin behind the curtain? Come here." Tae said.

I hesitantly entered into his cabin. His left leg was fully wrapped with bandage and forehead also got wounded. I clenched my fist. I won’t cry. I just won't. He'll be weaker if he sees me crying. But why my eyes getting watery.

"Era are you afraid of coming closer?" Tae asked me.

"No. Why would I! "

"Mmm..then sit here." He beckoned me to sit on his bed and I sat there.

I cupped his cheeks and my eyes are just watching his face without blinking. Why can't I control myself. Why tears aren’t stop flowing from my eyes.

"Era are you al---" I couldn’t let him finish his sentence as I buried my face in his chest. Could feel his apron got wetty because of my tear drops. Who cares. I just wanna stay like this forever. In his chest. Wanna hear this beautiful rhythm of his heartbeat forever. Wanna rest my head here forever.

"Nothing's to be worried Era. I am alright now. See."

I lifted my head from his chest and pressed my thumb on his wounded cheek.

"Ouchh. That hurts"

"I did it deliberately. And you deserve this." I scoffed.

"Aww..My Erachu!! You know I am really glad!!  God has listened to me"

"Listened what?"

"I wanna see your face for the last time." Tae said sliding my hair behind my ear.

I said nothing just stared at him expressionlessly.

"What?" Tae asked furrowing his eyebrows.

I punched on his chest and 'bout to got up from there.  But he held my left hand and tugged me backwards.

I fell on him. Our faces were just inches away from each others. He pulled me even more closer and minimized that little gap too. His eyes were travelling my whole face and got paused on my lips. His hot breath was giving me goosebumps. He pout his lips to crash them on mine.  But-----

"Visiting hour is over ma'am. You’ve to leave him now. I need to feed him.." A nurse spoke.

I hesitantly got up from there and shrugged myself.

"Sister, Era will feed me. Won't you Era?" Tae asked me making puppy eyes.

"What!! Ahhh.. okay fine!" I took the soup bowl from her grip.

I made him drink the soup but noticed that there was something on his lips.

"Mm..Tae your lips." I uttered.

"What?" He asked.

"There is something on your lips." I replied.

"Clean it" He whined.

Ahhh...This boy!! will never let me live in peace. I wiped that with a tissue paper but exactly that time he grabbed my hand.

"What the heck are----" He shut me up with his index finger.

"Era I wanna say you something"

"Stop acting. Just go ahead." I scoffed.

"Era I ------- NINA"

"What!!!"

A/N
HEY DID YOU REMEMBER  NINA?
SHE IS THAT ONE WHO CALLED TAE WHEN THEY KISSED FOR THE FIRST TIME