Yandere! Kokichi x Reader

Ayyyy here you go! <3

—————————————

"Hey! (Y/N)! Earth to (Y/N)? Helloooo?" Kaede waved her hands infront of me and snapped her fingers.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You're spacing out. That's so not you, what happened?" she asked, raising her left eyebrow.

"Uhh, ehhh..." I looked left and right before coming closer to Kaede's ear, "I have something to tell you."

"Oh? What is it?"

"So there's this guy..."

"EEEEH?!? YOU LIKE SOMEONE?" Kaede shrieked with a high pitch, causing the others to look at her with an angry look.

I shushed her up and she said sorry to them.

"It's this one guy... Ouma Kokichi."

Immediately, her face became stiffened and she massaged her forehead like she just couldn't handle what she just heard.

"Listen up, that guy was my classmate when I was in middle school. I think you might need to cleanse your brain and heart."

With that, she dragged me out of the classroom and since it was lunch break, she made me follow her following Ouma. I thought it was weird but since it was Ouma I was looking at, I guess I'm fine with it. JUST KIDDING I'LL GLADLY DO IT.

He did normal things though. So I don't see anything wrong with liking him. However, I now know his routine, thanks to Kaede.

"See that?" she asked while pointing at Ouma who was using spoon and fork while eating his lunch.

"See what?"

"He. Is. Using. Spoon. And. Fork!"

"Ha? Just because he isn't using chopsticks, he's weird but he's not though."

Kaede sighed and rolled her eyes, "I'm telling you, you better not continue your feelings."

"Ara ara~ Look who do we have here?"

I was surprised when Rantaro spoke up from behind. I know Kaede has a crush on him so I'm using this opportunity as my revenge.

"Hey. Kaede's just saying shit, don't mind us!" I dragged Kaede out of the place while chuckling "hehe"

-

Kaede and I are in different classrooms so we usually meet up after lunch and after class.

I was hoping she'd do her usual hug when we meet but this time, she acted different.

She grabbed her phone from her pockets and shoved it to my face with a video playing.

It was Ouma debating with Rantaro whether it's "the bell just rang" or "the ring just bell" (That's English btw, imagine you're speaking Japanese.)

"Look at that dude. He's so dumb!"

"He's cute though." I replied. Yes, of course I'd have to defend my baby hehe. That vid still won't change my mind.

"And, he also put his gum under the table! Disgustanggg!" She made a 'blegh' sound and pretended to puke.

"Boys normally do that though..." You can't destroy my feelings. They're on fire!!!

"Whatever, don't come crying to me when you regret it." She shrugged.

"Oh yeah, I'm coming home late today... I have.. detention."

Ah, sad. So it's just me and my shadow then. Ok.

Turns out, she got detention because she was caught using her phone. Lol, instant karma.