Rantaro x Reader x Shuichi

I grabbed the chair for me to sit and waved the usual waiter that takes my order. It's been months since I last visited here and it's probably because of my works. I was an author - but not official - at a small website. I'm actually happy now that I have finally some time to visit the shop.

"The usual?" the waiter, Rantaro, asked.

I nodded and it was his cue to go to the counter and state my order. For the meantime, I looked outside and rested my head on my palm, my elbows supporting. The falling snowflakes caught my attention, hence deducing that it was starting to snow. I watched them fall slowly yet gracefully until they touch the ground. Isn't it nice to see snow falling and smoothly land on the ground?

"Ehem," someone cleared their throats, causing me to look at whoever did that, "Can I sit?"

It was a guy. He had grey eyes, which is pretty eye-catchy for me. He was taller than me, and had one antenna.

"Hello?"

"Oh, yeah, you may sit," I said, blinking my eyes twice.

He immediately sat down and on cue, my order arrived. Rantaro immediately puts my order - which was a cappuccino, by the way - on my side of the table and started to touch his nape - a weird habit he has when he's shy.

I leaned closer to him and whispered, "What made you touch your nape?"

"That guy over there," he replied, pointing to him using his eyes. You get what I mean.

I looked at the guy who was sharing the same table with me and found out that he was indeed staring at Rantaro.

"Excuse me," Rantaro tried to sound polite, "What do you want to order, sir?"

"Anything," he replied with monotony evident in his voice.

"What should I give him?" Rantaro whispered to me, completely confused about what he should be giving the guy.

I looked at the emotionless guy, my head still resting on my palm, and said, "I recommend cappuccino, it's nice you know."

He stared at me for a minute before sighing heavily then nodding. Cold, eh?

Rantaro immediately went back to the counter. I looked back outside while sipping for the first time my cappuccino. He was doing the same except the sipping of coffee. I looked at my watch and saw it was already 6 PM, which means I have to go back to home hence making me sip my coffee faster than I planned. I was supposed to enjoy the view in front of me but my plan didn't go well, thanks to this guy.

My coffee was finally empty so I stood up and picked up my shoulder bag, looking at Rantaro and smiling at him - which was a sign that lets him know that I'm going home.

I walked three steps away from the table when the cold guy suddenly talk.

"What's your name? I'm Shuichi Saihara."