"Stay awake, you uncultured girl," Reiji got down to her knees, tracing his hand across her thigh, while Yui struggled with the gag in her mouth. He'd make her live through it. He'd leave marks or possibly drain her dry, before dressing her up and repeating the process yet again. She was horrified when Reiji proceeded to take off his glasses. She'd been witness to his wrath whenever he took his glasses off before, and she didn't have very pleasant memories from those incidents.

"Bite down on the gag," Reiji said, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. The tender gesture was all a facade, as she knew he was going to be ruthless once he started doling out his punishments on her. She didn't realise when he got back down on his knees, and ripped away her skirt, his teeth now digging into her skin, tearing past her muscles, reaching her bone.

For a brief moment, she didn't feel anything. Only the searing hot breath of Reiji on the inside of her thighs.

Then her scream ripped through the mansion.

***

Ayato slammed the lid of the iron maiden shut as soon as he heard the first scream.

He snapped the locks on the inside as the screams continued, a mechanical rhythm in the background. It was considerably dulled with the iron maiden snapped shut, yet he could hear her sobs after every scream, even Reiji's taunts after every bite. "...scream louder!" He could hear it way better now, hating how the grating his voice was. He longed to hear Yui's screams instead. His sadistic mind still got excited at her shrill voice peaking at the top of her lungs. Anything was better than Reiji being loud.

"Ayato kun, don't."

Her voice still resonated inside his mind, and he shut his ears, splaying his hands over either side of his face, as if that would stop the voice echoing in his mind.

"Ayato kun, I'm not your puppet."

He shouted inside the iron maiden the sound ricocheting around him. "Shut up!"

His hands clutched at his hair. Yui's screams now died down, probably due to exhaustion or excessive loss of blood. He didn't care. He was just happy she was out of pain for one moment. His mind shifted back to the kiss. She'd been bold enough to make the first move. He wanted to do so many things to her, but his body wanted to do, well, otherwise. In retrospect, he shouldn't have tried to drink her blood when she was not ready, or maybe he should have taken her previous offers. Biting her when she just wanted a sweet little kiss was a sloppy move even for Ayato.

But her lips...

It was everything Ayato had imagined, maybe more.

He sighed, unlatching the iron maiden and flipping off the lid. It crashed on the marble floor with a clang, kicking up a dust cloud. Ayato got up, stretching, before finding blue eyes in the darkness of the room, staring intently at him.

"Shu." Ayato knew he had something to do with Yui's strange behaviour, but he didn't have any valid reason to rattle his elder brother about it.

Shu rolled his eyes, sitting down beside him, as he asked, "What have you two been doing?"

***

Laito saw Reiji exit the torture chamber, his sleeves dripping with blood, his spectacles now dripping with thick, coagulated blood. He'd never seen Reiji this messed up after his torture session before. Granted, this bride was acting up too much, but in the long history they had as brothers, this was the most blood drenching, excitement inducing, gut wrenching punishment he had ever witnessed. Her blood smelled particularly fresh and sweet as well. Laito knew fear made the blood smell better, but it was infinitely better right now. Something Laito doubted was even possible by vampire standards.