【4】(edited)

Something about the sight before him didn't sit well with him

Something about the sight before him didn't sit well with him. He didn't know if it was because this was literally the villain that had captured him less then an hour ago or because.. Bakugou was the one who was captured this time. It felt like the area around him had slowed down, time frozen as his jade green eyes couldn't stop from staring. Whatever oxygen that had left his lungs now left him with a numb feeling, his rapid heartbeat drumming in his ears as his stomach tied up in knots. He felt.. gross, anxious. Dread. And, sympathy. He was in that position not too long ago. Literally the same day. And there was something so.. terrifying seeing THE Bakugou Katsuki in such a terrible position. He was creating explosion after explosion, desperately trying to free himself from the gooey villain but failing. Instead, he was only causing more destruction around, which had seemed to be the exact thing the villain wanted in the first place.

The brunette struggled to swallowed the saliva in his mouth as he was only reminded of the goo that was trapping his esophagus. Watching this happen to Bakugou made him feel breathless. He just couldn't understand as to why.. why was that villain free? He was captured by All Might himself. Even though Tadashi currently was pissed off at the hero, he couldn't deny the factor that the hero was good at what he did. He was the number one hero of Japan for a reason. All Might was good at his job. Too good. Helping those in need who can't help themselves due to the situation being out of their control. That's what pro hero does, help those who can't help themselves. So, where was he? As he looked around he noticed the hero's who were at the scene weren't doing anything. He took in deep breaths, calming himself down, slowly but surely his surroundings turning back to normal, time now moving normally. His jade green eyes squinted a bit, straining his hearing to listen in on the heroes conversation.

The heroes weren't equipped to deal with this type of villain.

I'm sorry, FUCKING WHAT??

Why wouldn't they try? Take the risk? Isn't that the point? Risking your life for others? Tadashi was trying to think of so many reasons as to why the heroes weren't trying to help. Could it be because there were too many people around and they didn't want any casualties by putting innocents in danger? The brunette didn't know, but this didn't feel right. Just.. waiting for whenever the heroes felt like dealing with the situation. This feeling he had, it felt like the same one he'd get whenever he saw Izuku get bullied. It was burying itself into his chest and screaming at him to do something. Echoing in his head like a broken record player. But what could he do?? His quirk didn't work on the villain. He had no blood, because of that, there was nothing to control. And he had highly doubted melee weapons would work on him either. Hah.. I sound exactly like those heroes. I can't fucking do anything..

Just as he was about to look to the ground in shame, Tadashi's jade green eyes connected with ruby, and he froze. Fear. So much raw terror showed in Bakugou's eyes to the point Tadashi could practically feel it. Immediately a pit filled in his stomach, dread coursing through his body. Whether Bakugou knew it or not, he needed help. And he knew all too well if he even tried to help, the ash-blond would despite him even more. But.. his eyes. Those gorgeous ruby red eyes that were known for showing anger and hatred towards the world showed a new emotion today..