【1】(edited)

Alders Junior High

Alders Junior High. Or as Tadashi likes to call it, Hell. A school filled with kids and their own unique quirks. All right in the good ol' Mufastu Japan. Tadashi would say that it's a nice place. A nice neighborhood, a nice school, but it wasn't. It's the people who live in this god-forsaken area that make Tadashi wanna fall over and die. Honestly, it's annoying as fuck to have everyone look at him like he was kind of a freak. And they were right, but it still hurt. Or, used to that is. Now it's just infuriating. Everyone in this school wants to be a hero. And because of that, everyone pushes one another to hopefully reach the top. The weaker ones are left behind and forgotten as if they were trash. A feeling that Tadashi, unfortunately, experienced himself. Everyone was a bunch of assholes.

But not everyone was like that. Tadashi wouldn't group him as one of those people who push others to get their way. In fact, he might've been the only student in this whole school that didn't want to be a hero. Why you may ask? Heroism is fucking overrated. Everyone thinks they can be a hero because their stupid ass parents told them that they were special and could do anything that they set their mind to. But, he's a hypocrite. He himself is trying to be a hero.

Oh my god, shocker, after he just said that heroism was overrated too- listen he wasn't doing it because he wanted to, it because he had to. Besides, who the fuck is gonna call him a hypocrite? As far as he knows everyone's convinced that he's gonna be a villain when he grows up. Well. Expect Izuku of course. Speaking of the green bean, "Where the fuck.." Tadashi had muttered underneath his breath as waited at the entrance of his school, watching other students walk into the campus, now beginning to get impatient since he couldn't see the familiar green curly hair his friend had.

Tadashi had sent the greenette a couple of texts asking where the fuck he was but hadn't gotten an answer. Not even being left on read. Tadashi rolled his eyes and took his phone out of his pocket. He pressed the on button and put in his password, the phone unlocking and he quickly went through his apps until he saw Twitter. Depending on the news would answer his question on where Izuku was. And the very first thing that popped up was a villain capturing. "Pft- figures." Tadashi muttered as he continued to scroll.

Izuku most likely was writing new entries in his book "Hero analysis for the future". As he continued the scroll he saw tweets of Kamui Woods and a new hero that just popped in. Mt. Lady. What kind of name?? Tadashi had to repress a snicker. God, he swears that some heroes come up with the most stupidest names. But despite being dumb, they would oddly enough fit them. Go figure. As he watched the newscast he already found the heroine annoying. She was very self-centered and god did Tadashi hate self-centered heroes. But, he knew that Izuku was most likely having a field day right now.

Despite being quirkless, Tadashi swears up and down that his brain might as well have been a quirk. Izuku was intelligent. If he could he would be taking advanced classes nonetheless. And he's observant. Very, very observant. He had to be though. His little book held pages and pages of information from different heroes. Ones that he's seen in person or watched videos on. Tadashi even had a page somewhere. He's never seen it but he remembers Izuku asking him questions retaining his quirk so he could write it down.